Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Direct Expansion Air Conditioning System at Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
Invitation To Tender For The Supply And Installation Of Direct Expansion Air Conditioning System
The general public is invited to note that the Corporation wishes to invite reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to tender for the Supply and Installation of Two (2) Direct Expansion Air Conditioning units and One (1) Air Handler at the Corporation’s Head Office, Abuja.
Scope of Work
The proposed Supply and Installation of Two (2) Direct Expansion Air Conditioning units at the Head office include:
- Decommissioning of the existing systems including two (2) Outdoor units and one (1) Air Handler with removal of the existing pipes.
- Supply and installation two (2) Outdoor units, One (1) Air Handler including all associated piping works, wiring and control system.
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N 10,000,00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit insurance Corporation, Abuja.
Conditions for Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2011 -2013).
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2011 – 2013).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Bank statement of the company for the last six (6) months.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works.
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the job, Implementation plan and work methodology.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Act; including proof of remittance.
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (Pencom).
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
Submission of Tender Documents
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Financial’ and “Technical Bid” tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “Technical And Financial Tender For Direct Expansion Units” and addressed to:
Director of Administration,
Department, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Monday, 6th October, 2014 by 12:00 Noon. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building. Companies submitting tender are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor. Administration Department, before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender received at the designated location after the stipulated time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening of the Tender
Opening of tenders shall be on Monday, 6th October, 2014 by 12:00 Noon at the Ground Floor, Visitors waiting room.
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- All financial bids should be quoted in Naira. (N) for all Nigerian companies, while foreign- based companies should avail themselves with the most current (Prevailing) exchange rate.