Invitation to Tender for the Production and Installation of Billboards at Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite competent and reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to tender for the production and Installation of Billboards for the Corporation.
The scope of work entails:
1. Lot 1: Production and installation of billboards in FCT Abuja,
2. Lot 2:Production and Installation of billboards in Lagos
3. Lot 3: Production of billboards in Eight (8) Zonal Offices of the Corporation as follows: Bauchi, Enugu, Benin, Port Harcourt, Yola, Kano( Ilorin and Sokoto
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department 2^ Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N 10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Finance Corporation, Abuja. Further requisite information can be obtained from the Administration Department.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2011 – 2013), Evidence of VAT registration.
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2011 – 2013),
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Bank statement of the company for the last six (6) months.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works,
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the job, Implementation plan and work methodology
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Act,
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (Pencom)
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and -none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Five (5) bound copies of the Technical and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘Technical Bid” and Financial Bid’ respectively, both put In a third 0) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDED FOR THE PRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION OF BILLBOARDS FOR THE. CORPORATION, and addressed to:
Director of Administration Department,
Nigeria Deposit insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Monday, 6th October, 2014 by 2:00pm. The tender is to be dropped to the tender box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building. Companies submitting tender are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Administration Department, before dropping the tenders. Tenders received after the stipulated time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive
OPENING OF THE TENDER
Opening of tenders shall be on Monday 6th October, 2014 by 2:00pm at the Ground Floor; Visitors waiting room.
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender
- NDIC shall reserve the right to verify die authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- All financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N).