Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Year 2013 TETFUND Library Intervention at Nigerian Police Academy
Nigeria police Academy,
Wudil, Kano State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Year 2013 TETFUND Library Intervention
The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano, wishes to equip the Institution’s library to be financed from the Tertiary Education Trust Fund Year 2013 Normal Intervention Project. Consequently, the Academy is hereby inviting reputable contractors to bid for the implementation of the project Interested contractors with experience in furnishing instructional libraries are hereby requested to submit technical and financial Bids for the projects.
2.0 Brief Description of Projects
Lot A: Procurement of Books (Print)
Lot B: Procurement of Reference Books (Print)
Lot C: Procurement of Print Journals
Lot D: Procurement of e-books
Lot E: Procurement of e-journals
Lot F: Procurement of Library Equipment
Lot G: Procurement of Library Furniture
3.0 Eligibility Requirements
The interested contractors or firms are to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Current Tax Clearance Certificates
- Evidence of Compliance with PENCOM Act 2004
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate
- Provision of Company’s VAT Certificate/Remittance
- Evidence of Company’s financial capability or possible assistance from the bank.
- Evidence of verifiable similar projects successfully executed in the past five (5) years. You must clearly describe the listed Projects, stating Clients, dates of award, Project duration, dates of completion and cost, copies of Letters of award, Photographs and Completion Certificates.
- Audit Accounts for three years
- Detailed Company’s profile
4.0 Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Contractors are to collect Tender Documents from the Academy Librarian upon payment of N50,000 only in the Academy Bursary.
5.0 Submission of the Tender Documents
Submission of the Tender Documents should be made in a sealed envelope indicating on the top left hand corner of the envelope the code provided against each area of interest as listed above. All Tender Documents should reach the Academy not later than 12.00noon on Friday 5th September 2014. Late submission will be rejected.
6.0 Opening of Tender Document
The Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after 12 Noon, on Friday, 5th September 2014 in the Commandant’s Conference Room, Non-Government Organization and Journalists are invited to witness the opening of the bids.
- Only Bidders whose Technical Bids fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements will have their financial Bids considered.
- The Academy is neither obliged to shortlist any Contractor nor to award the Contract to any Contractor or his Agent.
- The Academy reserves the right to reject any bid
- The Academy will only contact successful pre-qualified Contractors to partake in the projects.
- The Academy will not enter into any form of correspondence with Contractors.
The advertisement which appeared on Page 11 of the Tribune of Thursday 22nd August 2014 with the title “Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for 2013 TETFund Library Intervention” was issued in error and is hereby withdrawn.
AIG. B.A. Bolanta, NPM, fwc, psc(+)
Commandant, Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Kano State