Invitation to Tender for Extension of Water Supply from FLT 2 to Brawal Oil Terminal at KLT, Tin Can Island Port at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No. 3838
Invitation to Tender for Extension of Water Supply from FLT 2 to Brawal Oil Terminal at KLT, Tin Can Island Port
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit bids for this project.
2.0 Scope of Projects
The scope of the project is as detailed in the standard bidding document to be issued to bidders.
3.0 Tender Requirements
To tender, interested companies should submit the following documents as outlined:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Verifiable proofs of company’s technical ability to undertake the execution of the project,
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past, including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company’s financial details & audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2010.2011 &2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration and remittance
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for the 2010, 2011 & 2012.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004, (Where applicable)
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) (Where applicable)
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications, experiences of key Personnel.
- Company’s and personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies,
- All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone, fax and e-mail address of the company’s representative.
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided.
- Bid must be in English language and be signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract.
4.0 Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Tender Documents from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, 2nd Floor, NPAHQ, 26/28, Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N25, 000.00 (Twenty five thousand Naira) only for each lot. All tender sums from and above N300Million should be conveyed with a 2% bid bond.
5.0 Submission of Tender
Three copies of Technical and financial tenders for each lot should be submitted in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either “Technical” or “Financial” Tender appropriately and put together in a bigger envelope, which should be marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” specifying LOT No. and PUBLICNOTICE No…3838………….. addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 2nd floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on the 18th October, 2013. All received bids will be opened at 12.00 noon on the same day in the Conference Room, No. 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of ail bidders or their representatives.
For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for;
1. Award of Contract
2. Acceptance of any tender and wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority