Invitation to Tender for Provision, Installation, Configuration and Commission of Private Automatic Branch Exchanges (PABX) at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No. 3839
Invitation to Tender for Provision, Installation, Configuration and Commission of Private Automatic Branch Exchanges (PABX) for Nigerian Ports Authority
The Nigerian Ports Authority desires to provide a state -of- the- art technology Private Branch Exchange (PABX) capable of supporting voice over Internet Protocol (VolP) features over a Wide Area Network (WAN) to be implemented in proposed subsequent phase of system integration. The PABX shall support other standard networking protocols as supported by the existing CORAL PABX presently serving the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port Complex both at Apapa Lagos, and Delta Ports, Warri. In this regard, the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) hereby invites reputable and competent companies with relevant experience to submit tender for the following projects;
|Lot 1||Rivers Port, Portharcourt|
|Lot 2||Onna-Port Complex, Onne|
|Lot 3||Calabar Port, Calabar|
2.0. Scope of Works
The scope of work includes; disconnecting, dismantling and removing from site the existing old PABX structures to pave way for installation of the new PABX up to the Main Distribution Frame (MDF). The detailed scope of work is contained in the standard bidding document.
3.0. Tender Requirements:
Interested companies should submit three (3) copies of the following documents in the order specified hereunder and separated by dividers:
- Evidence of company registration with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Company’s Tax clearance certificate for the past three years (2010-2012).
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 (where applicable)
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) (where applicable)
- Evidence of payment for tender document
- Audited accounts for the past three years (2010 – 2012).
- Verifiable proof of at least two (2) similar projects executed in the past.
- All relevant information concerning physical addresses, Telephone, fax, e-mail of the Company and its representative.
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications and experiences of key personnel.
- Personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies.
- Evidence of business relationship with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) for provision and sustenance of after sale services. This should be in form of either power of attorney to represent OEM or Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOD) with OEM.
M. All documents must be paginated, in clear copy, demarcated and arranged in the order of the requirements as it appeared in the advert.
- Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract.
Collection of Tender Documents:
Standard Bidding Documents are to be collected from the office of the General Manager, Procurement, 2nd floor, RM 227, NPA HQ: 26/28 Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N25, 000.00 (Twenty-five thousand Naira) only in bank draft issued in favour of Nigerian Ports Authority.
Submission of Tender Documents:
Three (3) bound copies (one original and two duplicates) of completed technical and financial bids should be enclosed in separate sealed envelopes marked as either “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” and put in a larger envelope, addressed to “SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR PROVISION, INSTALLATION CONFIGURA TION AND COMMISSION OF PRIVATE AUTOMATIC BRANCH EXCHANGES (PABX) FOR NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY, PUBLIC NOTICE NO…., Lot….” and dropped in the designated tender box located on the 2nd floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Cooperate Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on the 18th October, 2013. Bidders are advised to register their bids in the office of General Manager, Procurement, Room 133, NPA headquarters Building before dropping them into the designated tender box. All tenders will be opened at 12.00 noon the same day at the conference Room. N.P.A. Annex building, 1 Joseph Street off Manna, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
This is not an invitation to tender. Response(s) to this invitation do not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for acceptance of any tender and award of Contract. Late submission and wrong placement of tenders would not be entertained. All costs incurred in course of responding to this Bid solicitation notice and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidders. For further enquiries, please contact the General Manager Procurement or E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigerian Ports Authority