Invitation to Tender at The Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST)
Investments & Securities Tribunal
Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja
Invitation to Tender
The Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) hereby invites tenders from qualified contractors for the supply and installation of the following items:
1.0. Scope of Work:
|Supply of Nigeria Weekly Law Report 2011 – 2013 & Indexes 2010 -2012, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, Legal Books & Library Shelves.||001/13
|Research and Development: E – Law containing Statute s. Rules of Courts and up to date Law Reports.||002/13
|Purchase of Court Automation Equipment/Transcribing Machines||003/13
|4||Purchase of Office Furniture and Finings||004/13|
|Purchase of Photocopying Machines and Accessories||005/13
|6||Purchase of Computer Printers and Accessories||006/13|
|7||Purchase of Generating set and Allied items||007/13|
|8||Purchase of Digital Cameras||008/13|
2.0. Qualification Requirements
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including memorandum and Article of Association, Form CO2 and CO7.
- Company profile indicating details of key staff with their CVs.
- Evidence of financial capability/ Bank reference
- Copy of company’s Audited Accounts/Annual Reports for three (3) consecutive years (2010,2011 &2012)
- Current tax clearance certificate (2010, 2011 and 2012)
- VAT Registration certificate
- Evidence of having executed similar jobs/supplies
- Evidence of contribution to Staff Pension Scheme
- Evidence of contribution to Industrial Training Fund
- Information on litigation the bidder may have been involved in the past five years or is currently involved (if any)
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fees
- Evidence /link with manufacturers will be an added advantage
- A sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence
- A sworn affidavit that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the bidder and that no officer of the Investments and Securities Tribunal is a former or present Director, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
3.0. Collection and Submission of tender Documents
- Prospective bidders are expected to collect bid documents upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only per lot in Bank Draft in favour of “INVESTMENTS AND SECURITIES TRIBUNAL” from the Administration and Procurement Dept.
- All bids should be sealed and dropped in the tender box at the Administration & Procurement Dept., (1st Floor), Plot 823 Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja not later than 7th October, 2013.
- Bidders are expected to respond to this advert, simultaneously with the TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL bids in separate envelopes clearly marked. However, only bids from Companies which meet the qualification criteria will have their financial bids considered.
- All prices shall be quoted in Naira.
- All bidders shall bear the costs associated with the preparation and submission of their tenders; the Tribunal shall not be responsible for or be liable for the costs regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tendering process.
- False claims and failure to comply with the instructions above or to provide the listed documents may automatically lead to disqualification.
- The deadline for submission is October 10th 2013 by 12.00 and the Tender will be opened immediately at the Courtroom (ground floor) of the Tribunal in the presence of all Bidders or their representatives, NGOs and interested Members of the general public.
- The tender as well as all correspondences and documents relating to the Tender shall be written in English Language
- The sealed envelope containing the documents should be marked with the appropriate LOT NO. at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
Investments and Securities Tribunal
Plot 823 Ralph Shodeinde Street
Central Business District, Abuja
J. Any bid submitted after the close of submission will be rejected
k. This invitation to tender shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Tribunal to award any contract, nor shall it entitle the bidder or bidders to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from IST by virtue of such firm having responded to this advert.
Secretary, Tenders Board