Federal Ministry Of Health
Federal Secretariat, Phase III, Abuja
Invitation for Submission of Technical and Financial Bids
The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), Department of Health Planning Research and Statistics has received a grant from Global Alliance for Vaccine Initiative (GAVI) and intends to use the grant for procurement of various Goods as listed below. FMOH – GAV1 Project hereby invites interested companies to tender for the listed projects
Scope of Work
|Printing of NHM1S MSF, NHMIS QSF, General Attendance Register and OPD Register
|Printing of GMP Register, FP Register, LDR Register and IPC Register|
|Printing of Facility daily Immunization Tally sheet, Child Immunization Register, Immunization Summary and TT Register
|Printing of PMTCT, ANC Register, Instructional Manual, TB Register Sputum Register
|Procurement of Office Equipment (Laptop Computers & Printers)
|Procurement of Office Stationeries (Anti-Virus, Microsoft Office and Modem)
1.2 Tendering Requirements
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out any of the above jobs are to submit the following documents for verification:
Mandatory Requirement without Which a Bidder Shall Be Disqualified
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance for the last 3 years
- Evidence of VAT registration and Remittance
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act – PENCOM (All)
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Verifiable Evidence of Experience with similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years in Nigeria or other tropical countries: Name(s) of client and address, award letter, contract sum, job completion certificate should be provided for All. Please provide contact address of client who may be contacted for reference.
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the jobs from a reputable Bank (All)
- Company audited account prepared by a reputable chartered accounting firm for the last 3 years (2010. 2011 and 2012) showing annual turn over
- Evidence of production facilities for Lot i – iv e.g. Printing Machine (s) etc
- Company profile with names and qualification(s) of key personnel with similar jobs in the last 3 years only (all)
- Sworn Affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company and that no officer of the service is a former or present Director, staff or shareholders of the company.
- Refundable Bid Security of 2% of Bid Sum in Bank Guarantee, valid for 180 days, must accompany bids valued N50,000,000.00 and above.
1.3 Collection of tender Documents
A complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested bidders from the Office of the Procurement Officer, Global Alliance for Vaccine Initiative (GAVI), Room 1107, 11th Floor, Department of Health Planning Research and Statistics, Federal Ministry of Health, Phase III, New Federal Secretariat Complex, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Area, Garki, Abuja within the hours of 9.00am – 4.00pm on the submission of written application addressed to 1.5 below and accompanied by a non-refundable tender fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.000 only per Lot in Certified Bank Draft Payable to Federal Ministry of Health HSDPII, A/c No 2202000432; Bank Eco Bank PLC
1.4 Deadline for Submission of Documents
Both technical and financial bids should be submitted simultaneously but in two (2) separate scaled envelopes with one marked “TECHNICAL BID FOR LOT…” WHILE THE OTHER MARKED “FINANCIAL BID FOR LOT….” and placed in one big envelope and marked on the outside Tender Document for Lot (indicate the Lot number bidder for at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to the:
1.5 Head, Research and Statistics
Global Alliance for Vaccine Initiative (GAVI)
Department Of Health Planning Research & Statistics
Rooms 1111-1112, 11th floor,
Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja.
Federal Secretariat, Phase 111, Abuja.
The sealed documents should be dropped in the tenders box at Room 1107, 11th Floor, Department of Health Planning Research and Statistics, Federal Ministry of Health on or before 12.00 noon of 16th December, 2013.
Opening of the tender Documents will hold immediately on 16th December, 2013 at 1.00 p.m. after the deadline in the presence of the bidder’s representatives and interested members of the public at: (Pls. the venue shall be communicated).
1.8 Important Notice:
i. Biding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure.
ii. Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be committed by GAVI to award any or all of the above listed projects.
iii.Only Companies/Firms that meet the above stated requirements will be contacted,
iv.Failure to comply with the above stated instructions will earn automatic disqualification,
v. Late bid(s) will be rejected.
That Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH)/ Global Alliance for Vaccine Initiative (GAVI) Pledges Fair And Equal Treatment To All Bidders Is Not Bound To Shortlist Any Bidder And Reserves The Right To Cancel The Bid Process At Any Time Without Incurring Any Liability Whatsoever.
Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja.