Invitations to Participate in the Tendering Exercise For Procurement at Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA)
Invitations to Participate in the Tendering Exercise For Procurement Under Satellite Towns Development Agency (STDA), FCT Land Administration Department, FCT Pension Department, FCT Archives & History Bureau and FCT Treasury Department.
The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) through the FCT Procurement Department is inviting competent and interested Companies. Suppliers to submit Technical and Financial bids for the following Projects under Satellite Towns Development Agency (STDA), FCT Land Administration Department, FCT Pension Department, FCT Archives & History Bureau and FCT Treasury Department for the Financial Year 2013:-
I. SATELLITE TOWNS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (STDA): Provision of Solar-powered Water Supply Boreholes complete with all ancillary works, installation of Solar-pump and erection of Overhead Water Tank in the following Villages:
i) AM AC L3: Karshi Affordable Housing Site I;
ii) BAC L2: Paye Primary School;
iii) KAC L3: Darko (Udunkarya).
SCOPE OF WORKS: The scope of works required are as follows:
i) Geographical Geological survey to ascertain a good positioning of the Borehole within the Village;
ii) Submission of Geographical/Geological Report;
iii) Borehole Drilling;
iv) Water supply reticulations and plumbing works;
v) Solar powered Electrical Installation;
vi) Supply and Erection of Overhead Tank.
2. FCT Land Administration Department:
i) Procurement of Office Materials & Supplies;
ii) Printing of Non-Security Document.
3. FCT Pension Department:
i) Procurement of Office Furniture.
4. FCT Archives and History Bureau:
i) Procurement (Supply & Installation) of Archival Equipment.
5. FCT Treasury Department:
i) Procurement of Office Furniture;
ii) Procurement of Office Materials & Supplies;
iii) Procurement of Computer Materials & Supplies;
iv) Procurement of Office Equipment;
v) Printing of Non-Security Document.
A. Technical (Pre-Qualification)Requirements:
- i. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- ii. Tax clearance for the last three (3) years expiring 31st December, 2013
- iii. Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission and up to date remittance of employee contributory pension funds to Pension Funds Managers
- iv. Evidence of ITF Contribution in compliance with ITF amendment Act;
- v. Articles of Memorandum of Association;
- vi. Up to date evidence of Annual returns with CAC, and note that due diligence could be conducted;
- List of verifiable documentary evidence’s of similar jobs that had been successfully executed within the last three years
- Evidence of last three (3) successive years of Audited Accounts by a Chartered Accounting Firm;
- ix. Letter to the Company’s Bank authorizing FCTA to cross check the Company’s account;
- x. Current Bank Reference, and statement of account of the Company for the last twelve (12) months;
- xi. Sworn affidavit in compliance with the provisions of Part IV Section 16, Sub-section 6 (a & f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007; Interested Bidders for the STDA Projects (Boreholes) should in addition to above requirements provide:-
- Corporate profile of the Company including the CVs of Key Personnel and evidence of having at least a registered Geologist with COMEG and/or NMGS;
- Information on Company’s registered address, functional contact, E-mail and GSM Phone number(s).
B. Collection of Tender Documents:
Interested Companies should collect the Tender documents from FCT Procurement Department, First Floor, Block “B”, FCT Procurement Department, FCTA Secretariat, Kapital Road, Area 11, Garki-Abuja upon the presentation of evidence of payment of N 10,000.00 non-refundable Tenders fee for any one of the Procurements into FCT Treasury Revenue Account No. 5030009770 at Fidelity Bank PLC (Central Area), Abuja.
The Technical and Financial bid documents should each be sealed and labeled “Technical” and “Financial” Bids separately as appropriate, and the two envelopes be put in another envelope that should also be sealed and labeled at the right hand corner accordingly indicating Project name, and name of Procuring entity (that is either Satellite Towns Development Agency (STDA), FCT Department of Land Administration, FCT Pension Department, FCT Archives & History Bureau or FCT Treasury Department). The Tender documents (Technical & Financial bid) shall each be submitted in three (3) copies (one original and two other copies) and all pages are to be duly endorsed by an authorized Principal officer of the bidding company. The document should be deposited in the Tender Box at the office of the Secretary, FCT Tenders Board Secretariat, Room 043, First Floor, Block “B”, FCT Procurement Department, FCTA Secretariat, Kapital Road, Area 11, Garki-Abuja not later than 12.00 noon of 13th December, 2013.
- The omission of any of the Items i-iv of the pre-qualification requirements above stands disqualified from the Tendering processes.
- The representatives of the bidding Companies and interested members of Public especially Civil Rights Organizations are invited to witness the opening of the Tenders immediately on the same day 13th December, 2013 at FCT Archives & History Bureau, near AGIS, Area 11, Garki – Abuja;
- The representatives of the companies are to bring a letter of introduction indicating name, rank and sample signature.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FCTA nor shall it entitle responding companies to seek any indemnity from FCTA by virtue of such companies having responded to advertisement.
- FCTA is not bound to accept the lowest or any of the bids.