Invitation for Prequalification of Contractors for Year 2013 TETFUND Library Development at Umaru Musa Yar’adua University
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University
P.M.B 2218, Katsina, Katsina State
(Office of the Registrar)
Invitation for Prequalification of Contractors for Year 2013 TETFUND Library Development
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina plans to execute the following under the 2012 TETFund Library Development Normal Intervention:
Lot I: Supply of ICT related Library Equipment
Lot II: Supply of various volumes of Assorted Textbooks on Natural and Applied Sciences
Lot III: Supply of various volumes of Assorted Textbooks on Management/Social Sciences/Local Periodical Subscription Renewal
Lot IV: Supply of various volumes of Assorted Textbooks on Education/Humanities/Law/Heins Online Law Journal Subscription
Interested and competent contractors with experience in the similar work are requested to submit pre-qualification documents arranged in the following order for consideration.
1. Evidence of Registration Incorporation of company by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Company Income Tax Certificate for the last three years (CTC)
3. Evidence of Registration with the University in the relevant category
4. Company Audited Accounts for the last two years (CAA)
5. List of key staff with evidence of proficiency and experience
6. Evidence of financial capacity and banking support
7. Verifiable list of similar works successfully completed in the last two (2) years with names of clients, evidence of award and completion
8. Equipment and Technological capacity
9. VAT Registration and evidence of VAT Remittance
10. Evidence of Registration/ Payment of training contributions to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
11. Evidence of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR)
All documentation should be submitted to the office of the registrar in an envelope/ marked 2012 TETFUND LIBRARY INTERVENTIONS to reach him not later than 19th November, 2013.
Please note that this is NOT an invitation to tender and only successful applicants will be invited to tender.
The University does not enter into correspondence on account of unsuccessful applications.
Abdu Halliru Abdullahi, FNIM
Registrar and Secretary to the Council