Federal Medical Centre
P.M.B 1033 Asaba
Invitation For Pre-Qualification/ Tender For 2014 Capital Projects
The Management of Federal Medical Centre, Asaba wishes to invite interested and reputable companies for pre-qualification and tender for the procurement of Medical Equipment, landscaping of Renal Dialysis/Intensive Care and General Out-patient Department Buildings – in the 2014 capital budget implementation.
|S/N||Lot||Various Medical Equipment/Construction||Method of Procurement||Processing Fee|
|1||Lot 1||Procurement of CT-scan (Toshiba Alexion 32 slice with printer & UPS) machine||Direct from Manufacturer/
|2||Lot 2||Procurement of patient monitor for critical management with all relevant parameters for ICU & theatre||Direct from Manufacturer/
|3||Lot 3||Orthodontic Analysis software for panoramic dental X-ray machine (Digital OPG machine – Vatech Pax – 400)||Direct from Manufacturer/
|4||Lot 4||Landscaping of Renal Dialysis/ Intensive Care Complex Building||Complex Building||N20,000|
|5||Lot 5||Landscaping of General Out-patient Department Building||Complex Building||N20,000|
Interested Companies are to submit the following documents in a sealed envelope.
- Evidence of Registration or incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission including form C02 & C07.
- Company’s profile showing previous jobs executed with evidence of completion certificates, and names/ addresses of clients for which jobs were executed including phone numbers and e-mail for ease of verification.
- Evidence of financial capability including the last 3 years audited financial Accounts (2011, 2012, & 2013) and Bank Statements for the last 6 months (April – Sept. 2014)
- Evidence of payment of Taxes for the past 3 years TCC (2011, 2012, & 2013) and Evidence of Registration with PENCOM including certificate and contribution on behalf of employees remittance to PFAs.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011 Section 6 (1) (3) in respect of employees training contribution.
- A Sworn Affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
- A Sworn Affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence, including fraud or financial impropriety.
- A Sworn Affidavit indicating whether any officer of the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba or Federal Ministry of Health is a former Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in their Company.
- All documents relevant for the consideration such as catalogue, brochures and detailed specifications of equipment must be submitted and the country of Origin of the equipment, including the Manufacturer’s addresses, e-mails and phone numbers should be Submitted.
(a) Prospective Companies that are interested in Supplies of Medical Equipment must be Original Manufacturers of the Medical Equipment or Representatives of Original Manufacturers of the Medical Equipment in line with the approved National Policy for Procurement of Medical/ Hospital Equipment for Tertiary Hospital published by the Bureau of Public Procurement in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja.
- b) Contractors and Suppliers can indicate interest in more than one Lot and pay the required amount in each Lot tendered for.
- c) Invitation for pre-qualification/ Tender shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Federal Medical Centre, Asaba to award any form of contract to any company and shall not entitle any company to make claims or seek indemnity from the Centre for having responded to our advertisement. The Centre reserves the right to consider or not to consider any/ all of the documents received.
- d) Pre-qualification and Tender documents should be submitted separately in a sealed envelope stating the Lot number and company’s name on the reverse side and both Envelopes should be enclosed in a bigger Envelope.
- e) Only the financial bids of companies who are successful in the pre-qualification will be considered.
- f) Bidders for lot 4 & 5 should include list of equipment owned, leased and their locations.
Collection of Tender Documents/Additional Information
Interested companies are to collect Tender documents from the Planning/Procurement Unit, of the hospital with the evidence of payment of the stipulated fee.
Submission Of Pre-Qualification/Tender Documents
Pre-Qualification documents are to be neatly bound and sealed in an envelope marked “Pre-Qualification for …..’ and ‘Tender Documents for…..’ (quoting the appropriate project name boldly written on the top right hand corner of the envelope and submitted into the tender Box at the Administration department Bidders are free to attend or send their representative for bid opening.
The Closing date on Tuesday 4th November 2014 at 12noon prompt at the Boardroom of the representative.
Opening date is Tuesday 4th November 2014 at 12noon prompt at the Boardroom of the