Invitation for Bids (IFB): Procurement of HIV Test Kits at Ondo State Agency for the Control of AIDS (ODSACA)
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Federal Government of Nigeria
Ondo State Agency for the Control of AIDS
HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II (HPDP II)
Credit No.: CR 45960-NG
Procurement of HIV Test Kits
IFB No. HADP II/ODSACA/NCB/01/2015/001
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. of November 21, 2012.
(2) The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the procurement of HIV TEST KITS
(3) The Ondo State Agency for the Control of AIDS now invites sealed bids from eligible find qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
|Lot No.||Description||Quantity (Unit Test)||Bid Security||Delivery Period||Location|
|Lot 1a||1st Line Screening (High sensitivity)||2,000packs||Not less than 2.5% of Bid Price||60 days||Ondo State SACA Office Complex, State Secretariat Annex, Owo/Ilesha road, Akure Central Medical Store, Akure, Ondo State
|1b||2nd Line Confirmatory Test (High specificity)||300packs||60 days|
|1c||3rd Line Tie breaker (High accuracy)||100packs||60 days|
|1d||Buffer (extra)||100packs||60 days|
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines; Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(5) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from: The Project Manager, HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 8:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
(6) Qualifications requirement include:
- Documentary Evidence of two (2) contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last-five(5)years
- Audited Financial Statements for the last five (5) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
- A Manufacturers Authorization for Test kits not produced by the company.
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not be applied Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be in Bank Draft in favour of HIV/AIDS Program Development Project II, ODSACA. The Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of/the Bidder or by courier services on request.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10.00am, on 19th June 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10.00am on 19th June, 2015 All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 25% of Bid Price or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
(9) The address referred to above is:
The Project Manager,
HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project,
Ondo State Agency for the Control of AIDS (ODSACA).
State Secretariat Annex, Owo/Ilesha road, Akure,
Ondo State, Nigeria
Telephone: 08034711136, 08038401639