Expression of Interest (EOI) for Provision of Consultancy Services for the Procurement of SAP Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity System at National Agency for the Control AIDS (NACA)
The Global Fund
To Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA)
Expression of Interest (EOI) for Provision of Consultancy Services for the Procurement of SAP Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity System
The National Agency for the Control AIDS (NACA) signed Round Nine (9) Global Fund Grant on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria to cover HIV/AIDS Treatment, Care and Support in particular and strengthen the health system in Nigeria generally. The programme seeks to scale up provision of antiretroviral treatment and related services such as counseling and testing, Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) and community care.
As part of ICT capacity development and improvement in the backup of the agency’s information with focus of the SAP and other programs, NACA is developing processes for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. Thus, NACA wishes to apply part of the funds to provide Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solution by engaging the services of consultant who have highly specialized knowledge and extensive experience on the Assignments: The primary technologies that require failover are SAP ECC6, Domain Controller and the SQL based Databases.
Scope of Work
The scope of the assignment is to provide solution to the following;
(1) A solution capable of providing offsite Backup and failover of SAP services.
(2) The solution must be able to failover whenever the Primary server or site becomes unavailable.
(3) Connectivity solution incorporating a VPN between primary site and DR site.
(4) The solution should allow for synchronization back to primary site when primary site becomes available
(5) The solution will have provision to failover Domain controller and other SQL database services providing the same level of forward and backward synchronization
(6) Storage space required for all services in the region of 3TB but vendor is expected to carry out their own assessment and recommend
(7) Solution Architecture for the proposal detailing Hardware, software and consulting requirements. State clearly what technologies to be deployed.
(8) Work with the in-house MIS/IT Department in the course of the deployment
(9) Provide detailed on-site training for NACA staff
(10) Clear documentation .of the processes and hardware for NACA staff.
(11) Two year maintenance and support of the system
(B) Eligibility Criteria & Expected Contents of Expressions of Interest
Prospective Applicants are requested to submit their Expressions of Interest that demonstrate capacity and capability to undertake this assignment detailing the following information as basis for short-listing for further evaluation in a subsequent process in which technical and financial proposals will be requested and reviewed accordingly. The prospective bidder may be a single entity or consortium but not individual consultants:
(1) Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria, includes Article of Association;
(2) Detailed Company Profile and Technical experience/qualification of key personnel, including registered address, name, functional location, Telephone numbers, E-mail address, etc. The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following experience requirement(s): during the past three (3) years the Bidder must have completed at least three (3) successful similar consultancy services (Attach letter of Award and Certificate of Completion);
(3) Current Tax Clearance Certificate (2012 – 2014);
(4) Evidence of VAT registration and up to date remittances;
(5) Evidence of membership of relevant Professional Associations.
(6) Audited Statement of Account for the past three (3) consecutive years (2012-2014);
(7) Evidence of Compliance with the Provision of the Pension Reform Act 2004 as contained in Section 16 (6d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007;
(8) Evidence of ITF Clearance Certificates;
(9) For Joint Ventures (JVs) include Memorandum of Understanding (indicating the responsibilities and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV);
(10) Evidence of Recommendation from Company’s Bankers indicating the financial capability and capacity to undertake the project, if awarded;
(11) A brief write up on the understanding of the proposed assignment;
(12) Any other information that would be of advantage to the company.
(i) The past three (3) years shall be determined to have begun three (3) years prior to the publication date of this EOI and will not be altered in the case of a postponement of the deadline for bid submission
(ii) Successful shall mean that the relevant contract terms have been met to the satisfaction of the Client.
(C) Submission of Documents
Submission of EOI must be in English Language and dropped in the Tender Box provided in three (3) copies (one original & two copy) in a sealed envelope clearly marked at the topmost right corner “EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR (Specify Assignment)“ and the Name, Address and Phone Number of the Bidder boldly written at the back of the envelope, with acknowledgement to NACA office at the address below. The Agency reserves the right to reject any or all of the Expression of Interest.
Submission of application closes on Wednesday, April 15th 2015 by 12 noon, while bid opening will take place same day immediately bid closes by 12.00noon at the Conference Hall of the Agency.
Please note that responding to this advert does not confer any obligation on the part of NACA to the bidders
(D) Address for Information and Submission of Bids
Head of Procurement
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
Plot 823, Ralph Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District,
Head, Procurement Unit