Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Ministry Of Lands, Housing, & Urban Development
Ministerial Committee on Presidential Initiative on the Delivery of 10,000 Housing Units
FGN Pilot 10,000 Housing Project:
Expression of Interest Invitation
Expression of interest (EOI) is hereby requested from developers, investors, and companies with special building products, for presentation of their technologies to enable them participate in the provision of affordable 10,000 housing units under the Mortgage Refinance Scheme of the Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company (NMRC)
Interested entities will be considered based on preferred technologies/New building systems that are:
(ii) Cost effective
(iv) Environment- friendly
(v) Adaptable, and in compliance with global standards/ best practices
(vi) Amenable to local labour and appreciable local content; and
(vii) With low post-construction maintenance cost.
Other eligibility criteria for the participation of developers, investors, and manufacturers/ suppliers of special building products, include the following:
(i) Ownership of the technology or being its accredited agent.
(ii) Technical capacity to execute the project.
(iii) Financial capacity to execute the project on off-take agreement.
(iv) Evidence of successful execution of similar projects in the past and location of the Projects.
(v) Readiness to participate with indigenous developers and domesticate technology, in the case
of foreign-based entities; and
(vi) Evidence of Incorporation.
All interested parties should apply by sending a mail to
not later than Wednesday 3rd September, 2014:
Signed, Permanent Secretary
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi