The Bureau for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Jalingo wishes to procure Land Cruiser GLX and Prado Jeep for and on behalf of the sixteen (16) Traditional Rulers of Taraba State. Therefore, expressions of interest are hereby invited from suitable qualified indigenous (Nigerians) suppliers/Contractors for per-qualification bid for the supply of six (6) new Land Cruiser GLX and ten (10) new Prado Jeep to the sixteen Traditional Rulers of Taraba State.
Scope of Work/Features
- Supply of six (6) brand new Land Cruiser GLX and ten (10) brand new Prado Jeep
- Mobile and all weather friendly
- Durability is guarantee
- Availability of spare parts
- Built in high quality
- Other quality additional features, will be an added advantage
All interested suppliers/contractors must satisfy the following PRE-qualifications criteria:
- Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years (2012-2014) including TIN
- Financial capability/Bankers reference
- VAT registration and evidence of VAT remittance
- Company profile with evidence of similar works/ supplies carried out
- An affidavit affirming that no current employee of the BLG&CA (Carrier Political) is a director, shareholder or has any substantial financial interest in the company.
- Add any other information that may enhance your chance
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Applications for expression of interest from interested Bidders/ Applicants accompanied with photocopies of the above listed PRE-qualification documents are to be submitted to;
The Permanent Secretary,
Bureau for Local Government &
Sealed envelopes containing applications are to be marked “Application for PRE-qualification for Land Cruiser GLX and Prado Jeep” and submitted not later than 11th September 2014.
Applicants are also to note that only pre-qualified Suppliers/Contractors would be invited to submit financial bid to be processed further. But that in itself does not preclude the Bureau’s right to reject any or all pre-qualification documents.
Nothing in this advert/announcement shall be construed as a commitment or offer on the part of the Bureau for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs to any Supplier/Contractor or company to make any claim whatsoever from the Bureau by virtue of having responded to this advertisement, please.
BLG & CA Jalingo.