Federal Capital Development Authority
Office of the Executive Secretary
Federal Capital Development Authority
Invitation for Expression of Interest
The Federal Capital Development Authority request for expression of interest for consultancy services under the 2014 Budget.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Organization therefore invites interested and reputable Consultants and Service providers with relevant experience and good track record to submit bids for the following:
|1.||Expression Of Interest For Consultancy Services for The Preparation Of Outline Business Case (OBC) And Final Business Case (FBC) For Public Private Partnership (PPP) Projects In The Federal Capital Territory (LOTS 1 -3).||2 Weeks|
|2.||Detailed Land Use Plan of 8 Districts of Phase V, FCC||2 Weeks|
|3.||Review of FCT Regional Development Plan||2 Weeks|
|4.||Detailed Site Development Plan of Districts in Phase V||2 Weeks|
|5.||Preparation of Kwali Township Master Plan||2 Weeks|
|6.||Digitalization of Personnel Records.||2 Weeks|
- Scope of Work (Applicable to Project No. 1 Only):
LOT 1: Preparation of OBC and FBC for the proposed Dual Carriage Way from ONEX through Mpape-Gurku-Ado/Gurku-Nyanyan in FCT.
LOT 2: Preparation of OBC & FBC for the maintenance and Management of Pedestrian Bridges and Metal Barriers in FCT.
LOT 3: Preparation of OBC & FBC for an Automated Parking Centre in the Designated Car Parks in the Federal Capital Territory
- Expression of Interest Requirements
(a) Evidence of incorporation/registration of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Articles and Memorandum of Association of the company and up to date Annual Returns with the CAC (forms C02 & C07 to be included).
(b) The Company must in addition show evidence of the following;
(i) Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three(3) years.
(ii) Certificate of registration with Pencom and Remittance to Pension Fund Administrator
(iii) Payment of Training Contributions to the industrial training Fund (ITF)
(iv) Compliance with the employee’s Compensation Act (i.e.) Remittance of 1% of the total emolument of you workers to the Nigerian Social insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
(c) A sworn Affidavit to the effect that;
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
- The Company does not have any Director who has been convicted by any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
- There is no officer of the relevant committees of the Procurement entity or Bureau who is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- That all the documents submitted for the pre-qualification bid are True and correct in all particulars Evidence of registration by relevant bodies (TOPREC, or COREN, ARGON, ESRV, CORBON, QSRBN, SURCON, CPN & COAN), (Applicable to Project 6 only)
- Evidence of registration by relevant bodies (CPN & COAN). (Applicable to Project 6 only)
- Audited Accounts of the Bidder for the last three (3) years duly endorsed by a firm of Chartered Accountants,
- Company Policy on Community Social Responsibility with verifiable evidence, (where applicable)
- Evidence of financial capacity and Banking support.
- List of verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed within the last three years.
- Certified true copies of registration with Association of Practicing Town Planning Consultants and Town Planning Registration Council of Nigeria.. (Applicable to Projects Nos. 2-5 above)
- Interested Companies are advised to have a good understanding of Abuja Master Plan, and Evidence of work experience with FCDA/FCTA
- List of Company Personnels stating their roles, designation, qualifications, and experience. Enclose photocopies of Professional certificates where applicable, Please.
- Name of Principal Partner who must be registered with TOPREC, or COREN, ARGON, ESRV. CORBON, QSRBN, SURCON, CPN & COAN., (where applicable)
- Any other submission that will attest to the Company’s capability to execute the job.
- Letter authorizing FCDA to cross-check the submitted company Bank Account.
Original of documents a-f must be produced for sighting during opening session. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF FAKE DOCUMENTS IS A FRAUDLENT PRACTICE PUNISHABLE UNDER THE RELEVANT LAWS. All companies will be assessed strictly on proofs of documents submitted.
- Submission and Opening
One original copy and three copies of documents in sealed envelopes clearly marked according to the lots and should be deposited in Procurement Department, Conference Room Ground Floor, FCDA Corporate Headquarter, Area 11, Garki, on or before Monday 17th November, 2014 by 12 noon. All expression of interest received will be opened immediately after close of submission in the same venue in the presence of Consultancy firms or their representatives.
- Interested Companies are invited to express their interest in not more than one lot (Applicable to Project No. 1 only)
- The photocopies of professional certificates are to be initialed, endorsed by the owners and professional seal must be embossed on the professional certificates,
- Interested members of the public, especially the Non Governmental Organizations are invited to attend the opening exercise. They are to abide by the Code of Conduct for public procurement observers issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Company’s representatives are to come along with a letter of introduction including name, rank & sample signatures to the opening.
- Documents provided in response to item 3(a-p) Must be arranged as
- FCDA is not bound to accept the lowest bid or any bids
- The Authority pledges fair and equal treatment of all bidders but it is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the process at any time without incurring any liabilities.
Director, Procurement For: Executive Secretary