Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contactors for the Design, Configuration and Deployment of Video Conferencing Infrastructure for All Port Locations at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice N0.3889
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contactors for the Design, Configuration and Deployment of Video Conferencing Infrastructure for All Port Locations
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit pre-qualification tenders for the Design, Configuration and Deployment of Video Conferencing Infrastructure for all Port Locations.
(2.0) Scope of Project
The scope of the project shall be the Design, Configuration and Deployment of Video Conferencing Infrastructure for all the Ports.
(3.0) Prequalification Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) Hard Copies (One original & two duplicate) and a Soft Copy (in MS Word/Excel/PDF) of the bid documents. The Hard copies must be bound, duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder.
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 &2013).
(3) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
(4) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(1) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
(2) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
(3) Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank.
(4) Certification by IT professional Body (Computer society of Nigeria, CPN, HP Gold, Expert One, Supply Partner, Cisco Preferred Partner, MS Exchange Server Certified Partner, MS Server Certified Partner, APC Certified Partner and Oracle Certified Partner etc.)
(5) All relevant information concerning contacts, addresses, telephones, fax and e-mail address of company or representative(s).
(6) For Joint Venture (JV), Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
(7) Bids must be in English language, in clear HARD & SOFT COPIES and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
(4.0) Submission of Prequalification Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit one (1) soft copy and three (3) hard copies of tender documents should be put in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Design, Configuration and Deployment of Video Conferencing Infrastructure for all Port Locations” Public Notice No. 3889 and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on Tuesday November 18th, 2014.
All received bid documents will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement, room 029 ground floors, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any bidder for award of Contract or acceptance of any tender.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority