Katsina State Government of Nigeria
HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II (HPDP II)
Credit No. CR 45960-NG
Renovation of 32 PMTCT Centres and 32 HCT Centres Across the State
IFB No. KTS/HIV/WK/01/2013
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in Development Business, issue no of Wed. Nov. 21 2012.
- The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contact for Renovation Of 32PMTCTAND 32 HCTCENTRES ACROSS THE STATE.
- The Katsina State Agency for the Control of AIDS now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following
|Renovation of 32 PMTCT Centres
|At least 3% of bid Price
|PHC Zango, GH Baure, GH Daura, MCHC Shargalte, CMC Mashi. MCH Fago, MCH Muduru. CHC Rimaye, CHC Kusada. CHC Mai’adua, MCHC Girka, CHC Bindawa, MCHC Yandaki. GH Rimi, MCHC K/Guga. GH Jibia, MCHC Daudawa, CHC Damari, CHC Dandume, MCHC Guga, MCHC Gwarjo, PHC Dangani, PHC Ketare, PHC M/Fashi, PHC Mahuta, PHC Tandama, GH Funtua, GH Kurfi, PHC wagini, CHC Karofi, CHC Safana, CHC Batagarawa
|Renovation of 32 HCT Centres
|At least 3% of bid Price
|MCH Sara, MCH Yarmolu, CHC Sandamu, GH Ingawa, MCH Yashe, CHC Mashi, MCHC Bumbum. MCHC Dan aunai, CHC Jani, GH Kankia, CHC Charanchi, HC Kumeji, MCH Makurda, MCH Kofar Marusa, KTSSS Clinic, MCHC Kwado, PHC Mairuwa, CHC Sabuwa, CHC Funlua, CHC Matazu, HC Marrarabar Musawa, HC Gozaki, MCH Kokami, GH Danmusa, MCHC Mabai, GH D/Ma, MPHC Barkia, MCHC Shinkafi, Katsina Central Prison clinic, MCHC Abattoir, MCH Dan nakola MCH Dan Alhaji
Bidders may bid for any one or more lots and discounts offered for the award of combined lots will be considered in bid evaluation.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from: The Project Manager, HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project II, at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 8.00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
- Documentary Evidence of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years and Registration of Cooperate Affairs Commission CAC.
- Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
- An average annual Turnover for construction works over the last five years of:
a) Lot 1: – N30mn
b) Lot 2: – N30mn
- Experience as prime contractor in the carrying out of some projects of similar nature and complexity equivalent to the Works over the last five years (to comply with this requirement, the works cited should be at least 100 percent complete)
- Availability (own. lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment listed in the Bidding Data Sheet;
- A Project Manager with ten years’ experience in building construction works of an equivalent nature and volume
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be in Cash or Bank Draft in favor of Katsina State Agency for the Control of AIDS, KATSACA. The Bidding Documents will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or by courier services on request.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12 Noon on 15th November, 2013. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12 Noon on 15th November, 2013. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 3% of Bid Price in Naira or an equivalent amount in 3 freely convertible currencies.
- The address referred to above is:
The Project Manager,
Katsina State Agency for the Control of AIDS
Governor’s office Katsina
General Hospital Premises
Telephone: 08033029995, 08036141986