General Procurement Notice for the Execution of 2014 intervention/ Constituency Projects at Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi (FIIRO) Lagos
Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, Lagos
(Federal Ministry of Science and Technology)
P.M.B. 21023, Ikeja, Lagos
General Procurement Notice for the Execution of 2014 intervention/ Constituency Projects
The Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi (FIIRO) is a Parastatal under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science & Technology. FIIRO is desirous of executing some Intervention / Constituency Projects under the 2014 Budget Appropriation.
Suitably qualified and reputable Contractors are invited to submit Technical Bids for the underlisted Projects.
- Procurement and Installation of Cassava Processing tools / Machineries at the Alapoti Cassava Processing Center, Ado Odo/Otta LGA, Ogun West Senatorial District, Ogun State
- Rehabilitation of Project Development and Design Complex
a) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Memorandum and Article of Association for Limited Liability Companies and verifiable Names of current Directors, Office and Workshop address (es) as registered with CAC. (Not mailing addresses such as Post Office Box or Private Mail Bag contact numbers).
b) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2011, 2012, 2013). Please indicate ‘TIN’ number.
c) Evidence of VAT registration Certificate
d) Verifiable evidence of similar Jobs successfully executed by the Contractor including locations, cost, letter of award and Completion Certificate.
e) Evidence of financial capability which should include Statement of Account and Audited Reports of the Company for preceding years (2011, 2012, 2013) reflecting Directors identity, Assets and Liabilities
f) Letter of Introduction or Reference Letter from the Companies’ Bankers as to their financial capability to undertake the project of interest
g) Evidence of compliance with Pension Act 2007
h) Names of key Personnel with Academic and Professional qualifications and experience
i) Proof of Registration with Professional body and “Certificate of Practice” from relevant Professional Body as statutorily required in practice
j) Verifiable list of equipment, workshop machines, tools etc, available for the Projects(s)
k) Certificate of compliance with Section 6(1) (3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011, issued by the ITT or Evidence of Registration with ITF
l) Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement as a Contractor
Submission Of Pre-Qualification Documents
The Pre-qualification Document should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Pre-Qualification for Tender 2014 Lot No…………addressed to:
The Director-General / CEO,
Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi,
P.M.B. 21023, Ikeja,
The document should be returned to the “Tender Box” in the office of the Deputy Director (Procurement) not later than 12 noon, 7th October, 2014.
The document will be examined on the same day 7th October, 2014 at 1:00pm in the Institute’s Auditorium. Company representatives are encouraged to witness the box opening.
- Original Copies of Company’s Documents should be available for sighting on demand during Opening of Pre-qualification applications and thereafter.
- This advertisement is not an invitation to Bid, please.
- Only technically qualified companies will be considered for competitive Tender.
- Late submission of pre-qualification/tender will be rejected.
- The Institute is not bound to accept the lowest tender.
- The Institute will not be held liable for any un-received tenders sent by courier or Post.
- Pre-qualified companies shall be required to pay non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira only) payable to the Institute cash office who shall issue receipts to accompany the Tender on submission. Prospective bidders should collect Tender documents from the Office of the Deputy Director Procure ment.
- Deduction of all Government approved Taxes are applicable.
- The Institute will not enter into any correspondence with any Unsuccessful bidder.