Corrigendum; Invitation to Tender For The Supply Of Six (6) Nos Environmental Inspection Trucks at Nigerian Ports Authority
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
The Nigerian Ports Authority wishes to draw the attention of all interested bidders and general public to an earlier advertisement published in the Federal Tenders Journal, The Guardian and Leadership Newspapers of Monday, 3rd November 2014 as well as NPA website in respect of the under listed project:
Invitation to Tender For The Supply Of Six (6) Nos Environmental Inspection Trucks (Public Notice No. 3890)
Section D: Submission of Expression of Interest Documents
Section D: Collection of Standard Bidding Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents from the office of the General Manager, Procurement, Room 029, ground floor, Corporate Headquarters, 26/28 Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand Naira) only, in bank draft in favour of Nigerian Ports Authority.
Section E: Submission of Tender Documents
Please also note that closing date for submission of Tender Documents is now Monday, 22nd December 2014 not later than 11:00 am.
All other information remains valid.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
Nigerian Ports Authority
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi