Corrigendum; Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contactors for End-User Support and Systems Maintenance Services for Nigerian Ports Authority
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby wishes to draw the attention of all interested Bidders and General Public to an earlier advertisement published in the Federal Tenders Journal, Guardian and Leadership Newspapers of Monday November 3rd, 2014 in respect of the following project:
“Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contactors for End-User Support and Systems Maintenance Services for Nigerian Ports Authority (Public Notice No: 3888)”
All Interested Bidders are advised to take note of the following amendments:
Under Mandatory Requirements
Item No. 5: Evidence of ISO Certification.
Is now to be regarded as item No. 8 under Other Requirements, to read as follows: Evidence of ISO Certification: ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems or its equivalent
Please also note that closing date for submission of Tender Documents is now Monday 1st December 2014 not later than 11:00 am. Bids received are to be opened immediately.
All other information on the last advert remains valid.
We regret any inconvenience this might have caused you.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi