Rural Electrification Board of Ministry of Rural Development, Enugu State Rural Electrification Board (ENREB) Corrigendum-1
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Enugu State Government
Rural Electrification Board of Ministry of Rural Development
Enugu State Rural Electrification Board (ENREB) of the Ministry of Rural Development invited sealed Technical and Commercial bids from reputable Indian Electrical Engineering Contractors with proven records of the supply of electrical equipment/materials, and construction of the rural electrification projects for the Rural Electrification of ninety six (96) communities project in the three Senatorial Zones of the state. Forty nine (49) of the communities require new electricity projects; thirty four (34) communities require extension of electricity while thirteen (13) communities require boosting of electricity via:
- Construction of 33kv (HV/LV) Lines.
- Construction of 11kv (HV/LV) Lines.
- Supply of 33/0,415 distribution transformers, fully equipped,
- Supply of 11/0.415 distribution transformers, fully equipped.
- Supply of LV-LD meters for distribution transformers.
- Procurement of special erection/excavation equipment
Based upon queries and representation, following amendments have been made in tender document terms and conditions
Including extension of tender submission date which are as under
1 ) The date for opening of tender is hereby further extended and shall be as per following schedule:-
Tender document sale & time 8th Oct, 2014 (10.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M)
Tender receipt date & time 9th Oct, 2014 till 12 noon
Tender opening date & time 9th Oct, 2014 at 1.00 P.M
2) “Para 12 of section-1 of ITT and amount given in SIT- financial capacity of $ 10,000,000 million” is replaced with $ 10,000,000.
3) Para 11-2(b) under experience criteria of section-1 of ITT is substituted by “Specific experience as a prime Contractor in the construction of at least the number of completed Contracts stated in the SIT evidencing that the tenderer has completed electrical Engineering Project of any State rural electrification board or State owned Utility or Government owned agency or any National Electrification project involving supply, erection and commissioning of minimum of 200 km of 33kv or 11kv or LT lines within the last five (5)years, with a value of at least Ten Million dollars (USD10,000,000) in West Africa evidencing certificate from the specific government agency.
4) Para 11.2(d) under experience criteria of section-1 of ITT- is replaced by “supply of 100 no of distribution transformer to any state electrification board or rural board in West Africa”
5) Technical specifications where ever not provided in technical sheet is to as per relevant EC standards.
All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged:
The General Manager,
Enugu State Rural Electrification Board,
No. 6 Club Road,
G.RA, Enugu, Nigeria.