Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Kauru Local Government, Kauru
Invitation to Tender for Capital Projects under 2013 Sure-P
Suitable and qualified contractors are hereby invited for Pre-Qualification to bid for the following projects.
- Repair of vandalized High tension line along Barwa – Dandaura- Shinkafi-Maraban Kubau- Kauru, Kwasam towns.
- Construction of box culverts at Binawa, Geshere Ward and (Preliminary Earthwork).
- Renovation of primary Health Care (PHC) centre at Kauru.
- Construction of 2 Nos. Box culverts at Khadi, Dawaki Ward.
- Power energezation/installation from Rafin Gora to Zambina Chawai
Prospective Contractors must satisfy the following Pre-Qualification Criteria:
- Evidence of Incorporation by C.A.C
- Company audited account for the last 3 years
- Evidence of tax clearance for the last 3 years
- VAT Registration and Evidence of VAT Remittance
- Evidence of financial capability
- Company’s profile experience and works of similar nature
- Registration with Kauru Local Government Contract Registration Certificate.
Interested bidders are to pay a non refundable fee of N7,000.00 to the Secretary Due process/tender committee of the Local Government and collect Pre-Qualification documents with effect from today 8th October, 2014 and return same in sealed envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL” on or before 15th October,2014.
This advert should not construe as a contract award or any commitment on the part of Kauru Local Government nor should it be an entitlement for any contractor or company to make any claim whatsoever from the Local Government by virtue of having responded to this advert.
Successful contractors will be contacted to tender after screening please.
Director of Admin and General Services
For: Executive Chairman, Kauru L .G
Related Posts via Categories
- Advertisement for Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Supply and/or Installation of Electrification Materials for Various Electrification Projects at Ministry of Water Resources and Rural Development, Kebbi State
- Tender Notice at Kajuru Local Government Council, Kaduna State
- Rural Electrification Board of Ministry of Rural Development, Enugu State Rural Electrification Board (ENREB) Corrigendum-1
- Invitation for Technical and Commercial Bids at Rural Electrification Board of Ministry of Rural Development, Enugu
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Invitation for Technical and Commercial Bids for the Engineering Procurement and Construction of 145,000 cubic meters of clean bulk liquid petroleum products storage and jetty facilities in Lagos East Atlantic Coast (Lekki Axis)
- Invitation to Tender for Construction Projects at State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Construction of Traffic/Road Signs Overhead Gantries within Kano Municipality by Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, Kano State
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Irrigation Infrastructures in Lagos State by Lagos State Fadama Coordination Office (LSFCO)