Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government Girls College Monguno
P.M.B. 1649 Maiduguri
2014 Capital Projects
In compliance with the public procurement Act 2007, the Federal Government Girls, Monguno desirous to undertake. Tender exercise for the following proposal 2014 Capital Project
2014 Capital Projects
|2Km perimeter fence
Renovation of 5Blocks of 10 Classrooms
Renovation of 6 Blocks of Hostels
(A) Tender Qualifications
The following under listed documents are required and would serves as basis for consideration.
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (2011, 2012, and 2013) duly signed and stamped
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2011, 2012, and 2013).
- Evidence of Financial Capacity.
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN Number and last remittance for the last 3 years (2011, 2012, and 2013).
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last years, including fetter of award of contracts, project cost, Job completion certificate and payments.
- Sworn Affidavit indicating the authenticity of information provided to be true in every respect that the company is not in receivership and none of its Directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, and up to date remittance of employees’ pension fund contribution in line with section 6d of the public procurement Act 2007.
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act as stipulated in Section 6(1)-(3).
- Company profile to include among others office address, current telephone numbers(s) and e-mail address and evidence of Technical and professional qualification.
- Equipment and Technology capacity.
- Bidders should indicate the Job category they intend to bid for.
- Any other relevant information that will be helpful in determining the company’s suitability for the work.
Payment of Tender Fee
Bidder are to pay & non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 for each Lot to Account Department, FGGC, Monguno, Borno States.
Interested companies should collect Tender documents from the Secretary School Tenders Board, (Vice Principal Special Duties Mrs. Dauda A. FGGC, Monguno) at FGC, Maiduguri upon payment of N25,000.00 non-refundable fee with a certified Bank Draft of 2% bid security.
All Tender documents should be marked “2014 Capital Project” at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
The Tender received will be publicly opened at 12.00 Noon in the staff common room, FGC, Maiduguri, Borno State on 10th November, 2014.
Principal, Federal Government Girls’ College, Monguho,