Invitation to Tender for 2013 Capital Projects at Federal Government Girls’ College, Keana
Federal Government Girls’ College, Keana
Invitation to Tender for 2013 Capital Projects
Federal Government Girls’ College, Keana Nasarawa State intends to carry out procurement of works and services under the 2013 Budget Appropriation in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
LOT 1: Furnishing of Library Complex
LOT 2: Furnishing of College Clinic
LOT 3: Renovation of 1 No Block of 6-Classroom
LOT 4: Renovation of College Dining Hall
LOT 5: Construction of 12Nos Students Toilet
LOT 6: Renovation of 18Nos Student Toilet
LOT 7: Construction of 2 No Boreholes and Water Reticulation.
All Tenders MUST be accompanied with the following documents:
(1) Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
(2) Evidence of Professional and Technical qualifications with adequate relevant experience
(3) Evidence of previous similar jobs executed with Award Letters and Completion Certificates
(4) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate
(5) Evidence of PENCOM registration/compliance (Certificate)
(6) Evidence of VAT registration (Certificate)
(7) Evidence of registration with Federal Ministry of Works
(8) Evidence of financial capability and banking support
(9) Audited Accounts for the past three years
(10) Evidence of Registration with Industrial Trust Fund (ITF)
(11) Sworn Affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and none of its Directors was ever convicted of fraudulent activity or a staff of FME/FGGC Keana
- Ø Each Tenderer will pay a non-refundable deposit of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only in Bank Draft, payable to the Principal, FGGC, Keana at the Bursary Department.
- Ø All Tenders are to be submitted in sealed envelopes and clearly marked on it, the title/name of Lot/job applied for and addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board Federal Government Girls’ College, Keana, Nasarawa State.
- Ø Tenders Board will not be bound to accept the lowest of the tenders
- Ø Each LOT shall be bided for separately
- Ø Tender Documents are available in the College
- Ø Observers are welcome to the Bid Opening venue.
The Tender documents should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Principal’s Office not later than 24th September, 2013.
Opening of Technical bids shall be concluded before financial bids of Successful bidders shall be done, all taking place 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
Federal Government Girls’ College,
Keana Nasarawa Stare