Veterinary Council of Nigeria
8, Zambezi Crescent, Maitama
Abuja. Tel: 09-2906054
Invitation to Tender
The veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN) invites competent contractors to tender for the under-listed projects:
Lot A: Construction of Specialist Veterinary Hospital, Abuja
Lot B: Rehabilitation/Repairs of VCN Office Vom, Plateau State
Lot C: Consultancy Services for Lot A’
Tendering Requirements Eligibility Criteria (Subject to verification):
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three(3)years
- Evidence of financial capability and Bank support/Reference
- Articles and Memorandum of Association of the company Including profile/names of key professionals
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act 2004,
- Audited Accounts of the bidder for the fast three (3) years and Bank name for verification
- Evidence of similar and other jobs successfully executed in the past
- Equipment and technology capacity
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of Industrial Training Fund amendment Act 2011 relating to training contribution
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors of the company had been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
Collection of Tender Documents/Submission of Bids
- Tender documents are to be collected from the Registrar’s Secretary on presentation of VCN receipt of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N20, 000.00. The Tender fee is to be paid into VCN, UBA Account, number 1003879059 and teller presented at VCN Headquarter where receipt will be issued
- Tender documents are to be collected from the Registrar’s Secretary and return of the completed tender documents closes by 4.00 pm on 12th September, 2013
- The technical and financial Bid documents should each be separately sealed labeled (Technical or Financial Bid) as appropriate in different envelopes.
The two (2) envelops are to be enclosed in a large envelop which should also be sealed and labeled at the top left comer indicating the “Tender for Lot number ………”. All Tenders are to carry the name and phone number of the Tendering Company and addressed to:
Veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN)
Headquarters, No 8 Zambezi Crescent,
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Opening of Tender
Tenders will be opened on 13th September, 2013 from 10 am prompt at VCN Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja. All bidders and/or their representatives, relevant professional bodies, NGOs and the Media are invited.
- Non-compliance with the above guidelines will lead to disqualification
- Quotations will be assumed to include VAT and WHT as the case maybe
- Nothing in the advertisement shall be construed as commitment on part of VCN to award any of or all of the above listed projects. Also nothing in the advertisement shall be construed to entitle responding companies to seek any indemnity from VCN by virtue of such companies having responded to the advertisement.
- Only companies that qualify would be contacted.
Dr. JVI. A, Avong