Invitation to Tender at National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
8, Adekola Adetokunbo Crescent, Maitama, Abuja.
PMB 357, Garki-Abuja
Invitation to Tender
In compliance with the Federal Government guidelines on public procurement and award of contract, the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) hereby invites interested companies to tender for the followings:
1. Construction of accident and emergency centre along Ilesha- Benin Expressway, Ondo Sate, under the 2013 budget.
2. Construction of the agency North West Zonal Office in Kaduna
2.0. Tendering Requirements:
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the project should submit the following documents
1. Evidence of registration/ incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Evidence of current Tax Clearance for the past three (3) years.
3. Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate
4. Company Profile detailing experience/technical qualification of key staff.
5. Evidence of having successfully executed similar project in the past.
6. Evidence of financial capabilities bankers
7. Evidence of Company fulfillment of statutory obligations of its employees with respect to pensions in accordance with section 16(6) (d) of the public procurement Act, 2007 (for companies with five and above staff).
8. Evidence of statutory contributions to the Industrial Training Fund.
9. Bid Security of 2% of Bid sum in Bank Guarantee must accompany Bid.
10. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid Opening.
11. Sworn affidavit in line with the provisions of part IV section 16, sub section 6 (c, e & f) of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
3.0. Collection of Tender Documents
To collect Bid documents, a prospective bidder is required to purchase the Bid documents from the Procurement Unit NEMA Head Quarters Office after payment of non refundable fee of N20,000.00. (in bank draft)
4.0. Submission of Tenders:
Tenders must be submitted in properly sealed and secured envelops clearly indicating the “Proposed Accident and Emergency Centre Along Ilesha – Benin Express Road, Akure, Ondo State” and labeled appropriately address to:
The Chairman, NEMA Tenders Board,
National Emergency Management Agency,
No. 8, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Maitama – Abuja
Tenders must be submitted not later than thus the submission will be closed by 10:00am Monday 23rd December, 2013, while the opening of Bid will follow by 11.00am on the same date at the Agency’s Head Quarters.
a. This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment from the Agency, nor shall it entail any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and seek indemnity from NEMA by virtue of that bidder having responded to this advertisement.
b. NEMA reserves the right to reject any or all the bid document
NEMA’s Tenders Board