National Council for Arts and Culture
Plot 1370 Ukpo Close, Off Oro Ago crescent, Off Muhammad Buhari way, (by Old CBN) Garki II District, PMB. 252, Garki-Abuja
Tel/Fax; 09-2342 360, 09 – 670 6861
Invitation to Tender
The National Council for Arts and Culture, Abuja is desirous of carrying out the under listed projects at the National Centre for Cultural and Orientation, Tambuwal Sokoto State. The Council is therefore, inviting competent and interested companies/contractors to submit Tenders for these works.
Scope of Work
Lot I. Construction of fence/gate house, a solar pump, motorized borehole with overhead tank and battery of taps.
Lot II. Construction of Multipurpose Hall with adjourning exhibition Halls.
Lot III. Construction of External infrastructure to include parking lot, roads/walk ways and drainage.
Interested bidders are required to submit the following Tender Documents:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011 -2013).
- Evidence of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to pension and Social Security contributions in accordance with the provision of the Pension Act 2007 and evidence of clearance from Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of VAT Registration, Remittance and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Company Profile including key Staff and strength.
- Details of equipment and plants/technology capability.
- Name, Address of Bankers and letter of Reference from Bank(s).
- Verifiable details of similar contracts previously executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Award Agreement and Completion Certificate(s) where applicable.
- Evidence of financial capabilities and banking support.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2011 – 2013).
Submission of Tender Documents/Instructions
Interested Bidders are to obtain Tender documents after the payment of Tender fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) from the NCAC Office, Plot 1370 Ukpo Close, Off Oro Ago Crescent Off Muhammad Buhari Way, (by Old CBN) Garki II District, Abuja on or before 1st December, 2014
Bids close by 12noon on 1st December, 2014 and opening of bids shall followed immediately.
4.1 For each lot, interested bidders are to submit Technical and Financial Bids in separate envelopes. The Lot number and the project title should be indicated on both Technical and Financial Bids on the left hand corner of each envelop and the company name should be boldly written at the back of the envelop. All envelopes should be addressed to:
Director General/CEO, National Council for Arts and Culture Plot 1370 Ukpo Close, Off Oro ago Crescent Off Muhammad Buhari Way, (by Old CBN) Garki II District, Abuja.
Any envelope not containing the required information will be rejected.
- The Advertisement shall not be considered as commitment on the part of the National Council for Arts and Culture nor shall it entitle potential companies to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the National Council for Arts and Culture by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
- Late submission of Tender documents will be rejected.
- The National Council for Arts and Culture reserves the right to reject any application.