Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Kuje Area Council
Federal Capital Territory
Department of Administration
Invitation to Tender
Kuje area council hereby invites interested contractors and reputable companies to tender for technical and financial biding for underlisted projects:-
Lot 1. Grading / construction of roads,
Lot 2. Rural electrification,
Lot 3. Construction of town hall,
Lot 4. Construction of Primary Health care centre,
Lot 5. Purchase/Supply of Transformers,
Lot 6. Fencing of markets,
Lot 7. Markets projects
(i) The company must be duly registered with corporate affairs commission (CAC).
(ii) The company must be a registered contractor with kuje area council.
(iii) The company must have a VAT certificate.
(iv) Registration of tenders fees are payable at main street bank to kuje area council account.
(v) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs executed in the past (award letters and certificate of completion of jobs should be submitted).
(vi) Bank guarantees reference and audited account for three (3) years.
(vii) Company profile.
(C) Collection of Tender
Tender document can be collected from the office of the chairman tender board kuje area council on payment of non-refundable fees of twenty thousand naira (20,000) only as from 1st December 2014.
(D) Submission of Tender
Completed tenders must be submitted in sealed envelope marked confidential and addressed to the Chairman tender board not less than 12:00 noon on or before 16th December, 2014. Opening of tender shall be by 1:00 pm same day in Kuje Area Council hall, the tender reserves the right to reject any tender in part or in full.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt