Invitation for Bids for Procurement of Laboratory Investigation Items for Free Antenatal Care (ANC) / Free Malaria Treatment & Delivery for Pregnant Women at Edo State Ministry of Health Benin City
Ministry of Health
King Square, Benin City Edo State
Invitation for Bids for Procurement of Laboratory Investigation Items for Free Antenatal Care (ANC) / Free Malaria Treatment & Delivery for Pregnant Women in Edo State
(1) Edo State Government is currently implementing the Free Antenatal care and delivery for all pregnant women utilizing State hospitals. To ensure continuous availability of the necessary materials for the programme, the State Ministry of health intends to procure Laboratory investigation items for antenatal care/deliveries for distribution to the 34 State hospitals.
(2) Edo State Ministry of Health Benin City now invites sealed bids for the Procurement of Laboratory investigation items for the continuous implementation of the Free Antenatal care and Delivery for our pregnant women as shown below:
|Item(s)||Description||Quantity||Total Quantity||Delivery Schedule from Date of contract Award||Delivery Location|
|Heperinized capillary tubes||36pics||36pics|
|Plan capillary tubes||36pics||36pics|
|Field Stain A||100mls/bottle||1500bottles|
|Field Stain B||100mls/bottle||1500bottles|
|Laboratory investigation Items||Blood group sera-A||80bottles||80bottles||2weeks from date of award||Ministry of Health Ware house, Medical Stones B/C|
|Blood group sera-B||80bottles||80bottles|
|Methylated spirit||30x 2litre||30x2litres|
|Cotton wool (500gm)||48rolls||48rolls|
(3) Bidding documents which contains detailed information, may be obtained at the Due Process Office in the Department of Planning, Research and Statistics, Ministry of Health, King Square Benin City between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm on Mondays to Fridays except on public holiday upon submission of a written request and upon the payment of a non refundable fee of N20,000 (Twenty thousand Naira) in cashiers cheque or bank draft payable to Edo State Ministry of Health. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same office.
(4) Bids shall be valid for a period of I4days and shall be delivered to the Due Process Office in the Department of Planning, Research and Statistics Ministry of Health, King Square Road, Benin City
on or before 10.00am of 15th December 2014, at which time they will be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend.
(5) Bid shall be opened at the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Sickle Cell Building, Golf Course Road, Benin City at 11.00am of 15th December 2014.
Management, Ministry of Health