Invitation for pre-qualification and tendering for the Nigerian Governor’s Leadership Challenge Grant Management Project (NGLCGM) Through the Society for Family Health (SFH) in collaboration with The Borno state Government
The Nigerian Governor’s Leadership Challenge Grant Management Project (NGLCGM) Through the Society for Family Health (SFH) in collaboration with The Borno state Government
Invitation for pre-qualification and tendering for the NGLCGM
In accordance with the public procurement act 2007, Society for Family Health wishes to invite interested and reputable contractors/suppliers with relevant experience and good track record to pre-qualify for the following projects;
Projects to be executed
Lot-1: – Procurement and supply of PHC facility furniture
Lot-2:- Procurement and supply of Essential Maternal Life Saving drugs and commodities
Lot-3:- Procurement and supply of Bedside & cubicle drapes for PHC facilities
(1) Evidence of legal status of organization which includes:
(a) Corporate Affairs commission Form C02
(b) Corporate affairs commission Form C07
(c) Certificate of incorporation
(2) FIRS Tax Identification Number (TIN)
(3) VAT certificate of organization
(4) Organization’s banker’s reference letter
(5) Evidence of prior experience of organization in the desired area of work
Collection of tender documents
Tender documents are available for collection at the Musa Usman secretariat complex, Borno State Ministry of Health, 2nd floor office No C015 upon payment of a non- refundable fee of N25,000.00 per lot.
Submission of Bids-
Bids are to be submitted to the above mentioned office on or before 21st January, 2015. Only vendors that score yes in all the eligible criteria listed above will have their bid document reviewed
Opening of Bids
Bids document will be opened in ten days from the date of this advert, at the Ministry of Health conference room.
(1) Only bids that meet the prequalification / eligibility criteria will be allowed to be processed with financial bid.
(2) No advance payment will be paid for any project mentioned above.
(3) No bid submitted after the deadline will be entertained.
State Focal Person