Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Kajola Local Government
P.M.B. 001, Secretariat Complex,
Meseole Area, Okeho, Oyo State.
Invitation to Tender
1. Tenders are hereby invited from reputable contractors, who are currently registered with the Local Government for the execution of the under-listed project on behalf of the Local Government.
(i) Construction of Hydraulic Structure and Asphaltic paving of Araroimi -Ojete-Baba -Ode Road, Ilero.
Length: 98om, Average Width: 7.15m
2. Tender are to be accompanied with the following:
(i) Evidence of Company’s Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affair Commission. (CAC).
(ii) Evidence of current business registration with Kajola Local Government as a
(iii) Tax clearance certificate covering the immediate past three years.
(iv) Evidence of jobs previously executed with the Local Government or other
3. Documents showing the specification of the above listed project are available for Inspection between 8:00a.m. till 4:00p.m. on Mondays and Fridays in the office of the Director of Works, Lands and Surveys.
4. Tenders should be addressed and submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “Confidential” at the top left hand corner of the envelope and should be addressed to:
Kajola Local Government,
Okeho, Oyo State.
5. Kajola Local Government is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender, not is it bound to give reason for rejection of any tender.
O. W, OGUNNIY1
Head, Local Government Administrator
For: Chairman, Caretaker Committee,
Kajola Local Government. Okeho, Oyo State.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.