Invitation to Pre- Qualification for the Execution of Projects Under Needs Assessment Fund at Federal University of Technology, Minna
Federal University of Technology, Minna
(Office of the Registrar)
Invitation to Pre- Qualification for the Execution of Projects Under Needs Assessment Fund
The Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors with relevant experience and good track record to apply to Pre-qualify for the projects under Needs Assessment Fund.
|Lot||Project Description||Processing Fees|
|A||Construction of New Male Hostels||N30,000.00|
|B||Construction of New Female Hostels||N30,000.00|
|C||Construction of Lecture Rooms for School of Entrepreneurship and Management Technology||N20,000.00|
|D||Construction of Electronic Examination Centre||N25,000.00|
|E||Construction of Foundry for School of Engineering and Engineering Technology||N20,000.00|
|F||Construction of Administrative Block for School of Natural and Applied Sciences.||N25,000.00|
|G||Construction of Block of Offices and Lecture Rooms for Departments||N30,000.00|
|H||Construction of Block of Laboratories for Departments||N25,000.00|
|I||Procurement of Equipment for Electronic Examination Centre||N25,000.00|
|J||Construction of Earth Dam||N50,000.00|
- Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested applicants are required to submit Pre-qualification documents which should include:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three years (2011 – 2013)
- Value Added Tax registration and evidence of payment for the last three years.
- Company Audited Financial Statements for three years (2011 – 2013)
- Industrial Training Fund Compliance Certificate in 2014
- Record of past projects over the last five (5) years. Please include project completion Certificate
- Evidence of Registration of Staff with Professional bodies as at 2014
- Evidence of Financial capability from reputable bank and Statement of Account for the last 12months
- Certificate of Practice from relevant Professional bodies and evidence of up-to-date payment of dues
- Sworn Affidavit that none of its Directors has been convicted in any Country
- Sworn Affidavit indicating that all document submitted are genuine and verifiable
- Bank Reference letter
- Any other information.
- All submissions should be enclosed in sealed envelope and marked “Needs
Assessment Projects” indicating the LOT applied for and should be delivered not later than 4.00pm, 20th October 2014, addressed to The
Registrar, Federal University of Technology, P. M. B. 65, Minna, Niger State.
Pre-qualification documents will be opened at the Senate Chamber, Main Campus, GidanKwano, Minna at 2p.m. a day after the closing date.
Interested applicants are to note that:
- The Federal University of Technology, Minna is neither committed nor obliged to shortlist any Contractor.
- The University reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the University.
- Company resume and Management structure
- Details of equipment to be deployed for the Project(s)
- PENCOM Compliance Certificate in 2014
VICTORIA N. KOLO (MRS.)