Construction Tenders in Nigeria/ Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Invitation to Pre-qualification and Tender for 2013 Capital Projects at Federal Government Girls’ College
Tenders Admin Construction, Federal Government, FURNISHING 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Government Girls’ College
P.M.B. 1088 Zaria
Invitation to Pre-qualification and Tender for 2013 Capital Projects
Federal Government Girl’s College, Zaria hereby calls for prequalification and tender from interested contractors for 2013 capital project as stated below:
Lot 1: Construction of one Story Hostel Block.
Lot 2: Completion of College Guest House
Lot 3: Furnishing of College Guest House.
C: Tender Qualifications/Requirements
Interested contractors who possess the following requirements are invited to tender for any of the projects.
i. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
ii. Evidence from the Companies’ Bankers as to their financial capacity to
undertake the project
iii. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2010-2012) iv. Evidence of VAT Payment
v. Evidence of National Pension Commission Compliance
vi. Evidence of qualified technical and professional staff
vii. A Comprehensive company profile to include verifiable key professional staff and evidence of financial capabilities, including Audited Accounts for the last three years.
viii. Evidence of similar jobs being currently undertaken
ix. Evidence of ITF compliance.
D. Tender Documents
Tender document are obtainable in the school from September 25th 2013 on the presentation of a photocopy and original receipt of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00) only per project.
Closing of Submissions
Submission of tender closes on 6th November 2013 at 12 noon. Tenders will be opened at 2pm same day
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt