Invitation to Bid for the Construction of Sanitation Facilities at Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency International, Osun State
Government of the State of Osun Nigeria
Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency International Competitive Bidding
Invitation to Bid
Bid For: Construction of Sanitation Facilities
Ref No: OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W009/2014
Name of Project: RWSS Sub- Programme
Date: 15th September; 2014
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (RWSS) Sub-programme in the State of Osun and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of the loan to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of works; i. e. Construction of 3-Compartment Water Closet Toilets in Public Places in all the Thirty (30) LGAs and One (1) Area Office in the State of Osun under African Development Bank (AfDB) Assisted RWSS Sub-Programme, The Contract is no OS/RUWESA/AfDB/W009/2014.
- Bidding is opened to all bidders from eligible member countries as defined in the African Development Bank (AfDB) Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goads and Works, May 2008 Edition.
- The contract is divided into Four (4) lots under this project and each lot shall consist of Fifty (50 Nos) of 3-Compartment Water Closet Toilet Facilities.
The contract is grouped as follows:
Lot 1- 50Nos, WCTs: Atakunmosa East, Atakunmosa West, Ilesa East, Ilesa West, Obokun, Oriade, Ayedire and Ayedaade LGAs
Lot 2- 50Nos, WCTs: Irewole, Isokan, Ola-Oluwa, Irepodun, Orolu, Osogbo, Olorunda and Iwo LGAs
Lot3- 50Nos, WCTs: Ifedayo, Boripe, Boluwaduro, Ifelodun, Ila, Ife Central, Ife East and Odo-Otin LGAs
Lot 4- 50Nos, WCTs: Ife North, Ife South, Ife East Area Office, Ede North, Ede South, Egbedore and Ejigbo LGAs
- The Bid Security should be in an acceptable form from a reputable Bank equal to One Million and Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only (NGN1,500,000,00) for each lot.
Note: Interested bidder may bid for more than one lot (maximum of three lots). Bidders submitting bids for more than one lot must present separate bid security for each lot Combined bid security for 2 or more lots will render the Bids Non-Responsive.
- The Project Implementation Unit, State of Osun Rural Water and
Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA), now invites sealed bids from prospective eligible bidders for the above-mentioned packages.
- Bidding will be conducted using National Competitive Bidding (NEB) procedures specified in the African Development Bank’s Rules and Procedures for the Procurement of Goods and Works, May 2008 Edition revised July, 2012.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Programme Manager, State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA), email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English Language which contains detailed specifications and drawings of the works may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN20,000,00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) for each lot and Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for additional lot.
9. Bids must be delivered to the State of Osun Tenders Board Office, Governor’s Office, State Government Secretariat, Abere by 20th October, 2014 at 12:00 noon and must be accompanied by the required bid security Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the State of Osun Tenders Board, Governor’s Office, State Government Secretariat, Abere on 20th October, 2014 at 12:30 noon.
10. An information meeting will be held on 6th October, 2014 at RUWESA Conference Room, Secretariat Abere at 10:00 a.m.
The Programme Manager,
State Government Secretariat,
P.M.B. 4466, Abere, State of Osun,
Tel: +234 8074600000