National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-Formal Education
Plot 1641, Bade Close, Off Ubiaja Crescent, P.M.B 295, Garki, Abuja.
Invitation to Bid for Renovations, Re-Furbishing, Constructions and Supply of Skill Acquisition /Vocational Materials
The National Commission for Mass Literacy, Adult and Non-Formal Education a Federal Government Parastatals under the Federal Ministry of Education wishes under 2014 Projects to embark on Renovations, Constructions in Kano and supply of skill acquisition materials in six geo-political zones in Nigeria.
The National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-Formal Education wishes to invite experienced, competent and reputable Contractors to bid for the under listed lots.
- Scope Of Work
Lot 1 Renovation of Administrative Block, Theater hall and classrooms at Kano Centre
Lot 2 Re – construction of perimeter fence and Re-channeling of waterways at Kano Centre
Lot 3 Construction of two (2) blocks of three (3)- classroom each with modern toilet, store and two (2) offices at Kano Centre
Lot 4 Supply and Installation of 1 No 180KVA Generator/Rehabilitation of existing 150kva Gen set
Lot 5 Renovation of 25 rooms bedded student hostel and re-basing of water logged external area.
Lot 6 Supply of skill acquisition materials for women/girls in six geopolitical Zones
- Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Tax clearance Certificate (2011-2013)
- Evidence of VAT registration and Remittance
- Evidence of Financial Capability/ Bank Reference
- Verifiable evidence of Similar Project Previously delivered with completion Certificate
- Evidence of Company Audited Account for the last 3 years duly stamped
- Evidence of Compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 (As Amended)
- Evidence of Compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF Act 2011)
- Company Profile with CVs of key Officers Including Photocopies of Relevant Professional/Technical Qualifications
- A sworn Affidavit disclosing
- a) The firm is not bankrupt
- b) None of the Directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt
- Evident of registration with relevant professional bodies.
- List of verifiable construction equipment indicating ownership or lease agreement
- Articulated work plan
- Company full contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address.
- Evidence of payment of NIG, 000.00 (Ten thousand naira) nonrefundable fee (for tenders only).
- Evidence of Registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria.
- Any other relevant information that can help in determining the firm’s suitability for the job.
- Collection of The Tender Documents
Qualified contractors shall on application collect standard bidding documents from procurement unit 2nd floor National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-Formal Education Headquarter Abuja, upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10, 000.00 into the Commissions Account as follows:
Account Name: National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-Formal Education
Account Number: 2002565347
Bank: First Bank Nig Plc
Submission Of Tender Documents
Completed Technical and Financial Bids in three (3) copies each including one (1) soft copy, original and two (2) copies should be submitted. Each of the documents should have two (2) separate sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘Technical Bids’ and ‘Financial Bid’ and both sealed in the third envelope marked with the appropriate project title and Lot no at the top right hand corner and addressed as below, not later than 12:00 noon on 20th October, 2014.
The Secretary Tenders Board
Plot 1641 Bade Close,
Off Ubiaja Crescent, Garki, Abuja.
The Tender document should be deposited in the Tamper Proof Box at the conference Room 1st floor National Commission for Mass Literacy Adult and Non-Formal Education Headquarter Abuja duly registered in the procurement office 2nd floor same building.
Opening Of Bids
Opening of bids will take place by 12:00p.m on the same date as above at the Commission’s Head office Conference Room. Representative of bidding companies, and Civil rights organizations are invited to witness the opening of bids.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any cost expenses incurred by any interested party (ties) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to any inquiry.
- Please note that this advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Commission to award any or all the above listed projects.
- The commission reserves the right to verify any claim made by any of the bidders.
- Late submission of bids will be rejected.