Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Request for Techno Commercial Proposal
KVK Power (Nigeria) Pvt Limited. announces the Request for Techno Commercial Proposal (RfTCP) for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and the subsequent Operation & Maintenance (O&M) for a 50MW PV project in YABO LGA, SOKOTO State of Nigeria.
Suitable companies with an international track record of PV installations in the MW-range are invited to participate. Local companies may form a joint venture with international companies to meet the criteria. Out of the participants of this RfTCP process, three companies will be shortlisted for the tendering of the EPC and the O&M contract.
The RfTCP documents have to be requested by Friday, 26th Sep. 2014.
Requests for clarification can be submitted until Tuesday, 30th Sep. 2014.
All participants will receive the clarifications by Friday, 3rd Oct. 2014.
Deadline for the submission of the TCP is Friday, 10th Oct. 2014.
Consultant for this tender is Spark Infra Advisors (India) Pvt Ltd., H-No-8-2-248/A/5/42 & 29, Venkateswara Hills Colony, Road No.3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad -500034, Telangana State, India.
To obtain the RfTCP documents please send an email to:
Utility Scale Solar Power
KVK Power (Nigeria) Pvt Limited
T3, Lake Victoria Homes, Phase-II
Kado, Abuja, Nigeria
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest for Solar Distributors and Consumer Financiers to Pre-Qualify for the Supply and Financing of Small Solar Energy Systems in Northern States of Nigeria by SolarNigeria Programme (SNP)
- Request for Proposals for the Expansion of BannerGas Network of LPG Retail Plants – across all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria
- Tender Opportunity: Provision of Security Services for Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Lagos Locations
- Tender Opportunity: Open Contracts for Civil Works Construction, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of Access Roads in Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Land Area
- Tender Opportunity: Provision of 100 Vaccine Refrigerators and 15 Diesel Generators for Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Tender Opportunity for Provision of General Inspection Services for OML 130 – EGINA & AKPO Fields at Total Upstream Nigeria Limited
- Tender Opportunity for Provision of Fabric Maintenance Services for OML 130 – Egina & Akpo Fields at Total Upstream Nigeria Limited
- Invitation to Pre-Qualify/Supply of Automotive Gas Oil (AGO)
- Invitation for Pre-qualification: Supply of Oil Spill Response Equipment at Clean Nigeria Associates Limited/Gte (CNA)
- Request for Expression of Interest at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company