Voice of Nigeria
Invitation for Tenders
Voice of Nigeria invites tenders from qualified contractors for the under listed projects at various locations of Voice of Nigeria.
(a) Supply, laying and termination of 300mm2 x I Core XLPE 33KV cable at Voice of Nigeria, Ikorodu Transmitting Station, Ikorodu, Lagos.
(b) Supply and Installation of 11KV indoor Switch Gear and Training on its operation and maintenance at Voice of Nigeria, Ikorodu Transmitting Station, Ikorodu, Lagos.
(a) Supply and Installation of 100KVA, 415/220 VAC Basic Generator at Voice of Nigeria Transmitting Station, Lugbe, Abuja.
(b) Supply and Installation of Tripping Unit and Battery bank for 33kv and 11kv Control Panels at Voice of Nigeria Transmitting Station Lugbe, Abuja.
(1) A sworn affidavit from the Federal High Court stating that no staff of VON nor the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Contractors/Companies and attest to the veracity of all information in the pre-qualification.
(2) Indicate availability of requisite and appropriate skills among staff of the Contractor and availability of requisite equipments to do the job.
(3) Certificate of Registration, Certified True Copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association including forms CO.7 and CO.2 of the Company,
(4) Evidence of Offices in Nigeria and locations
(5) VAT Registration and evidence of remittances in the past three years.
(6) Company profile with curriculum vitae of key personnel.
(7) Evidence of previous experience on similar jobs (scope, location and value) executed in the last three years giving names of Clients, their contact address/telephone numbers and contract sum with certificate of completion.
(8) Evidence of financial capability and Bank support to handle the project or projects.
(9) Three years audited account and three years Tax Clearance Certificates (2011, 2012 and 2013).
(10) Evidence of remittance of contributory pension funds of employees to PENCOM.
(11) Evidence of compliance with section 6(1) (3) of the amended ITF Act no 19 of 2011.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Companies are to collect tender documents from the office of the Secretary/Legal Adviser upon payment of a non refundable fee of N10,000 only.
Submission of Tender Documents
Each Tender should be addressed appropriately labelled “Tender for… (indicating the title of the Project)… on the top left hand corner of the envelope, addressed to the Secretary/Legal Adviser, Voice of Nigeria, 7th Floor, Radio House, Area10, Garki, Abuja and deposited in the tender box in the office of the Secretary/Legal Adviser on or before 12noon Tuesday December 16, 2014
Submission of Tenders closes at 12noon on Tuesday December 16, 2014 and the tenders will be publicly opened Immediately after the close of submissions. All interested members of the public, civil societies and companies that submitted tenders are invited to witness the opening at the Voice of Nigeria, conference room, 7th Floor, Radio House, Area 10 Abuja, at 12noon on Tuesday December 16th 2014.
All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be solely by the interested participating company.