Invitation for Expression of Interest for Consultants at Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA)
Federal Capital Development Authority
Abuja, Nigeria Office of the Executive Secretary
Invitation for Expression of Interest
The Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA) through the Department of Public Buildings is desirous to engage Consultants for Post Contract Services Residency for the Construction of National Assembly Phase III Part III including Rehabilitation and Upgrading of the two Chambers.
- Scope of Work
The Project provides for other common facilities required for the proper functioning of the National Assembly below:
1 No. Plenary Hall with visitors/press gallery for 1250 persons
Rehabilitation /Upgrading of the two Parliamentary Chambers, Budget Offices, Printing Press, Clinic, Library, Restaurant/Cafeteria, Banquet/Conference Rooms, TV/Radio Studios, TV/Press Facilities, Chapel/Mosque, Public Foyer, VIP Lounge, Roof Garden and Administrative Offices.
The Project requires Professionals from qualified companies/Firms having experience of not less than 6 years in the following disciplines namely: Architecture, Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical engineering and quantity Surveying.
- Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested Architectural Firms are invited to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
(a) Evidence of incorporation/registration of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with including Articles and Memorandum of Association of the company and up to date Annual Returns
with the CAC (forms C02 & C07 to be included).
(b) The Company should in addition show evidence of the following:
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Certificate of registration with Pencom and Remittance to Pension Fund Administrator.
- Payment of Training Contributions to the Industrial training Fund (ITF)
- Compliance with the employee’s Compensation Act (i.e.) Remittence of 1% of the total emolument of your workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
(c) A sworn Affidavit to the effect that;
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
- The Company does not have any Director who has been convicted by any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety,
- There is no officer of the relevant committees of the Procurement entity or Bureau who is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder
- That all the documents submitted for the pre-qualification bid are True and correct in all particulars
- Audited Accounts of the Bidder for the last three (3) years duly endorsed by a firm of Chartered Accountants.
- A chart indicating the number and categories of Nigerians that are to be employed by the company as a result of this project.
- Letter authorizing FCDA to cross-check the submitted company’s Bank account.
- verifiable documentary evidence of experience with similar jobs successfully executed within the last three years including their letter of commission, consultancy agreements and relevant documents.
- History of company’s profile on Community Social Responsibility.
All interested Firms should collect Accompanying Competition Programme/Guides from the Procurement Department, Room 014 (Ground Floor) New FCDA Corporate Headquarters, opposite NTA Abuja, Area 11, Garki Abuja and also visit the website of the. FCDA AND THE Nigerian Institute of Architects at www.fcda.gov.ng and www.nigerianinstituteofarchitects.org respectively
(d) Submission of Documents:
The pre-qualification documents should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, FCDA and submitted in duplicate, in a Hard and an Electronic Copy (PDF Format on CD) all in sealed envelopes clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “ELECTRONIC COPY” with the following inscription: “EXPRESSION OF
INTEREST FOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN COMPETITION FOR THE NEW FCT MODEL
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) PERMANENT ORIENTATION CAMP, KWALI.” And should be addressed to The Director, Procurement Department, Federal Capital Development Authority, Room 014 (Ground Floor) New FCDA Corporate Headquarters, opposite NTA Abuja, Area 11, Garki Abuja on or before Wednesday 19th November, 2014, All documents will be publicly opened on the same day at the FCDA Conference Room, 3rd Floor, FCDA Corporate Headquarters, opposite NTA Abuja, Area 11, Garki Abuja after the close of bids at 12:00 noon in the presence of all bidders or their Representatives, Professional bodies, NGOs and other interested members of the public.
- Items 3a – 3d are the Eligibility Requirements and the Original documents must be produced by the Company for sighing during the opening session, PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF FAKE
DOCUMENTS IS A FRAUDLENT PRACTICE PUNISHABLE UNDERTHE RELEVANT LAWS
- All enquiries regarding the Expression of Interest should be addressed to the Director, Procurement Department, New FCDA Corporate Headquarters, opposite NTA Abuja, Area 11, Garki Abuja
- The photocopies of all professional certificates are to be initialed, endorsed by the owners and professional seal must be embossed on the professional certificates.
- Evaluation of the pre-qualification documents will be based on the proofs of documents submitted to back up their claims and only those that are successful will be invited for the Technical and Financial Proposals
- Registration with Bureau of Public Procurement is an added advantage
- Interested Firms are responsible for the registration, timely and safe submission of their pre-qualification documents means of delivery notwithstanding.
- The Authority shall carry out Due Diligence on the companies to verify claims included in their submissions.
- Interested members of the Public especially Non Governmental organization could attend at their own cost and will be required to introduce themselves to the chairman of the opening session.
- Consortium or Joint Ventures are not allowed to present bid. Each Company/firm specializing in specific Discipline is only allowed to bid for required discipline as mentioned
- The Authority pledges fair and equal treatment of all bidders but it is bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the process at anytime without incurring any
- Documents provided in response to item 3(a-h) Must be arranged as LISTED
Signed: Director, Procurement
For: Executive Secretary