Invitation for Technical and Financial Tender for the Execution of Projects under the 2012 Tetfund Special Intervention at The Nigeria Police Academy (Polac)
The Nigeria Police Academy (Polac)
Maiduguri Road, Wudil, Kano State.
(Office of the Commandant)
Invitation for Technical and Financial Tender for the Execution of Projects under the 2012 Tetfund Special Intervention at Polac
The Police Academy, Wudil, (POLAC) hereby invites tenders from interested, reputable and competent companies for the following Projects under the 2012 TETFUXD Special Intervention:
Lot 01 Construction of 2Nos Lawn tennis Courts.
Lot 02 Construction of Double Squash Court.
Lot 03 Construction of 2Nos Basket Ball Courts.
Lot 04 Construction of 2Nos Volley Ball Courts.
Lot05 Construction of 1 No. Hand Ball Court.
Lot 06 Construction of 1 No. Guest Lecturers’ Block ”
Lot 07 Construction of Police Observation Posts.
Lot 08 Construction of 1 No. Science Laboratory Block.
Lot09 Construction of 1 No. In-door Sports Hall.
Lot 10 Construction of Solar Borehole.
Lotl1 Procurement and Installation of Solar-Street Lights.
Lot 12 Procurement of MB Luxury Buses.
Lot 13 Supply of various Sports/Gym and office/Lab. Furniture & Equipment
Lot 14 Construction of 1 No. Forensic Laboratory Block.
2. Qualification for Tender
Prospective Tenderers are required to enclose copies of the underlisted documents in their submission:
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); Verifiable office address
- Company profile and evidence of registration of key personnel with professional bodies.
- Evidence of three years Tax Clearance Certificates and Audited Accounts, respectively
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittances.
- Evidence of Compliance with Pensions Act including evidence of remittances.
- Evidence of Compliance with the Industrial Training Act with respect to Training Contribution.
- Evidence of Financial capability and Banking support.
- Evidence of experience with similar projects in the last five years including award letters and Certificates of Completion.
3. Tender Procedure
Tender documents are obtainable after payment of non-refundable Tender fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only per Lot, at the office of the Academy Bursar.
4. Submission of tender Documents
Completed Tender documents must be prepared in two (2) copies marked “Technical” and “Financial” bid respectively and both marked envelops must be submitted in another sealed envelope with the appropriate Project Title and Lot number at the top-right-hand corner and delivered to the office of:
Nigeria Police Academy
Maiduguri Road – Widil ,Kano.
5. Tender closes exactly 12:00 Noon, 9th December, 2013 and Tender documents will be opened the same day at 1:30pm at the Administrative Block of the Academy. All bidders, NGO’s and general public are invited.