Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
Invitation for Pre-qualification and Bids
The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State hereby Invites responses from suitably qualified and interested firms to pre-qualification and invitation for bids for Construction of 500 Capacity Lecture Theatre under Needs Assessment of Nigerian Public University Special Presidential Intervention Phase II,
2.0 Scope Of Work:
Construction of 500 Capacity Lecture Theatre
2.1 Information on the pre-qualification and bid documents can be obtained from the University’s website www.fuoye.edu.ng or Notice Board,
Interested firms are to submit the following:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and Registration with CAC.
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate.
- Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Business Profile.
- Audited Statement of Accounts for 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute contracts and bank guarantees.
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with the provisions of Section 6(1) (3) of the amended industrial training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
- Evidence of successful execution of similar project in the last three years.
- Submission of the profiles including the professional qualifications of the principal employees/architects/engineers/builders/surveyors of the contractors and photocopies of registration certificates with professional regulatory bodies (i.e. ARCON, COREN, QSRBN and CORBON for construction projects).
- Evidence of Registration in BPP’s Contractors’ database.
- Any additional information that may enhance the chance of the suppliers/contractors.
- Collection Of Documents
Interested firms should collect pre-qualification and tender documents from Procurement
Unit, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti upon payment of nonrefundable tender fee of Ten thousand naira only (N10,000.00) to be made to any branch of Zenith bank Plc, account number 1012782577, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti and conversion to treasury receipt at the Bursary Department of the University.
- Submission of Documents:
Five (10) copies of pre-qualification and financial bids documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Pre-Qualification Document” and “Financial Bid Document” and addressed to the Director Procurement, Procurement Unit Office of the Vice Chancellor, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
The deadline for the submission of the pre-qualification and financial bid documents is Thursday 27th, November, 2014 at 12noon, while opening of the pre-qualification and financial bid documents commence immediately after the deadline on Thursday 27th, November, 2014 at 12noon, at the ICT Hall, Mini Campus, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Firms should submit written statements expressing:
(a) That they possess the legal capacity to enter into the procurement contract.
(b) That they are not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or Bankruptcy proceeding or subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
(c) That they do not have on their board any director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
(d) All pre-qualification documents should be accompanied by an affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Procurement Planning Committee or Tenders Board of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the organization and confirm that all information presented are true and correct.
- Pre-quafification and financial bid documents can be obtained from Procurement Unit, office of the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
- Submitted pre-qualification and financial documents should be written in English language.
- General Information
- This advertisement shall not qualify any firm to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Federal University, Oye-Ekiti or any of its officers by virtue of their participation in this pre-qualification and tender.
- Any further clarification on this “Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Bids” should be addressed to the Director Procurement, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti or through firstname.lastname@example.org and should reach him at least 26th October 2014 before the closing date for the submission of pre-qualification and bids.
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria