Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Agency (RUWASA)
Shuwarin Dutse, Jigawa State
Invitation for Bids
- The water supply and sanitation sector reform programme (WSSSRP) II Project supported by European Commission is being implemented in the state by UNICEF with the aim of increasing access to safe drinking water and sanitation services in rural communities of the self- selected LGAs. The programme is seeking to engage drilling and civil construction firms to construct water facilities in these communities of the target LGAs.
2.0 Accordingly, the Jigawa State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA) hereby invites bids from interested contractors for the following works grouped into 5 lots:
Lot 1:20 handpump boreholes in Taura LGA
Lot 2:20 handpump boreholes in Taura LGA
Lot 3:20 handpump boreholes in Taura/MalamMadori LGA
Lot4:20 handpump boreholes in Malam Madori LGA
Lot 5:20 handpump boreholes in Malam Madori LGA
3.0 Method of bidding
Interested contractors can obtain bid documents from the office of the Managing Director, Jigawa State RUWASA, Shuwarin-Dutse, at the non-refundable cost of N10,000:00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only for each lot.
Completed bids are to be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “lot 1”, as the case may be, to the office of the Managing Director, Jigawa State RUWASA Shuwarin-Dutse on or before 24th November, 2014.
Subsequently, bids shall be opened same day at 2 pm in the presence of bidders and members of the general public who may wish to attend, bid opening and evaluation will be facilitated and monitored by EU/UNICEF to ensure strict compliance with the Procurement Act.
Jigawa State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA)
Related Posts via Categories
- FINAL EXTENSION NOTICE; Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Construction of Teacher’s Housing Project
- Invitation to Tender at Save the Children International in Nigeria
- Invitation for Tender at Save the Children International in Nigeria
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) from Prospective Building and Construction Firms in Respect of Renovation and Upgrade of Health Facilities in Kaduna State by Friends for Global Health Initiative in Nigeria (FGHiN)
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Construction of Teacher Housing Project in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1st Phase 1000 Homes in Each State including FCT) at the International Vocational Centre (IVC)
- Supply and Installation of Grains Processing Machines and Construction of Processing Centre at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Expression of Interest at WaterAid Nigeria
- Construction/Rehabilitation Of Boreholes and Institutional Latrines in Igbo-Eze North, South and Igbo-Etiti Local Government of Enugu State at Water Aid Nigeria
- Tender Notice for: Evaluation and assessment of School WASH Facilities and Construction/Rehabilitation work at Save the Children
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)