Advertisement for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Execution of Projects at Federal University, Lokoja
Federal University, Lokoja
P.M.B. 1154, Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria.
Advertisement for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Execution of Projects under the 2014 Nanpu-Special Presidential Intervention – Phase II
The Management of the Federal University Lokoja invites interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience and good track record for pre-qualification exercise for its 2012 Capital Projects as listed below:
|S/N||LOT No.||DESCRIPTION OF WORK|
|1.||LOT 1.||Construction of Two (2) Storey Classroom Block|
2.0: Pre-Qualification Requirements:
In order to be considered for pre-qualification, interested and competent contractors must submit the following:
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance
- Company Audited Account for the last 3 years
- VAT registration certificate.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Amended Act 2011.
- Original copies of documents listed in item (i-vi) for sighting during the opening session which is scheduled for Monday 22nd December, 2014 at 12.30pm.
- Evidence of Experience with similar jobs in the last three years. This should include the Scope /volume of work and the amount, which should be verifiable.
- Evidence of financial capability to handle the job and bank support.
- Company profile including names and technical qualification(s) and experience(s) of key personnel.
3.0: Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The completed pre-qualification documents should be enclosed in an envelope, sealed and marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS FOR (indicate the Project) and addressed to:
4.0: The completed pre-qualification documents should be deposited in the Tenders Box situated in the Office of the Registrar, Federal University, Lokoja on or before 12 noon of Monday 22nd December, 2014.
5.0: The submitted pre-qualification documents will be opened on Monday 22nd December, 2014 at 12.30pm in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend, at the Vice Chancellor’s Committee Room, Federal University, Adankolo Campus, Lokoja
6.0: This is not an invitation to tender, full tendering procedure shall be applied only to bidders that have been pre-qualified and found capable of project delivery,
7.0: Tenderers should also note that only pre-qualified companies would be invited to submit financial bids. The Management of Federal University Lokoja reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with the requirements as specified above.
8.0: The advertisement for the submission of the Technical bid shall neither be construed to be a commitment on the part of the University, nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the University by virtue of any response to the said advertisement.
Habiba A. Adeiza (Mrs.)