Osun State University, Osogbo
P.M.B. 4494, Osogbo, Osun State
Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Engagement of Consultants
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Osogbo, intends to engage the services of interested, competent and reliable Consultants to express interest in providing Consultancy Services for the execution of the capital project below:
Summary Of Scope
Lot 1 – Construction of Access Roads within the College of Law, Ifetedo Campus of Osun State University
EOI Requirements by Osun State University, Osogbo
Interested Consultants are required to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Copies of immediate past three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of three (3) years Company’s Audited Report.
- Evidence of Compliance with the State Government’s Consultant requirements as issued from the State Government of Osun.
- Details of Staff Strength including the Curriculum Vitae and Profile of Key Personnel.
- Evidence of membership of Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of Registration with Professional Council Bodies.
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Bank support.
- Verifiable evidence of previous consultancy experience undertaken in the last five (5) years including scope of work and value.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Amendment Act 2011 by inclusion of Letter of Compliance from the Industrial Training Fund.
- Evidence of Compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2014 by inclusion of Letter of Compliance from the National Pension Commission.
- A letter authorizing the Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Osogbo to verily claims with relevant agencies and bodies.
Successful Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the Public Procurement Act 2007.
The submission is to consist of Two (2) copies in a sealed envelope marked “EOI for the Engagement of a Consultant” and addressed to:
Osun State University,
The sealed envelope containing the “Expression of Interest” should be deposited in the Registrar’s Office of the University not later than 11th September 2014 and any submission made thereafter stands rejected.
All submitted EOI would be opened on the 18th September, 2014 at the Councils Board Room of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN). Osogbo. Consultants or their representatives are expected to be present at the opening.
This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the University, nor shall it entail any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and seek indemnity from the University by virtue of that bidder having responded to this advertisement:
Pre-qualified consultants will be requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) processing fee before collecting the Request for Proposal (RFP):
The University is not bound to shortlist any Consultant, and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.