Invitation for Expression of Interest to Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) College Guest House at Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) Ikeja, Lagos
Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) Ikeja, Lagos
1-5 Oba Akinjobi Way GRA, P.M.B 21266, Ikeja.
Invitation for Expression of Interest to Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) College Guest House
The College of Medicine invites interested, reputable and experienced Hoteliers/Hotel Management Professionals/ Individuals to Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) a College Guest House for provision of excellent services to the guests of the College and general public.
Competent and Interested Hoteliers/Hotel Management Professionals/ Individuals who have requisite experience, expertise and desire to partner with the College are required to submit their Companies/Firms/Consortium Profile which must include but not limited to the following:
- Evidence of Incorporation of the Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate i.e (2011,2012 and 2013)
- Evidence of VAT Certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
- Company Profile with list of staff, including curriculum vitae, competencies, qualifications, registration with relevant professional bodies and experience of key personnel.
- The Proposer should have a minimum of five (5) years experience in the field for which he has participated in the tender process. (Documentary proof should be enclosed)
- Evidence of Current Audited Accounts of Firm for the last three (3) years i.e (2011,2012 and 2013).
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Bank Support (Bank Reference).
- Sworn Affidavit that: (a) The Firm is not bankrupt (b) None of the Directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt
Method of Application:
- Eligible Hoteliers/Hotel Management Professionals/ Individuals who desire to partner with LASUCOM are to forward three (3) copies of their proposals in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the too left comer with EOI FOR BOT GUEST HOUSE to the College Secretary, LASUCOM.
- The Proposal for EOI must be accompanied by a non-refundable proposal fee of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) payable by Bank Draft in favour of Lagos State University College Of Medicine, Ikeja.
- The “EOI Application Box” will be opened at the College Auditorium, Administrative Block LASUCOM on Friday 19th September, 2014 at 12.00 Noon in the presence of representatives of applicants who wish to attend.
4. The eligible bidders shall be intimated for presentation/ pre- bid meeting to further decide detailed terms & conditions and their suitability for participating in the main bid.
- The Evaluation Committee reserves all rights either to accept or reject any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- The successful proposers will be invited to submit the tender documents to Build, Operate and Transfer of a College Guest House.
- The agencies representatives) may visit the office of College Secretary LASUCOM for inspection of site and appraisal of work involved, between 10:00 am to 2:00pm on any day between Monday to Friday. The architectural drawings (Plans only) can also be assessed during site inspection.
Deadline for Submission
Please note that all Proposals and documents should be submitted to the Office of the College Secretary not later than 18th September 2014.