Tender Notice: Auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills by the Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
Notice is hereby given by the Central Bank of Nigeria on behalf of DMO that the Federal Government of Nigeria, Treasury Bills of 91,182 and 364-day tenors amounting to N38, 712, 991, 000 , N45,000,000,000 and N85,730,415,000, respectively would be issued by Dutch auction on Thursday, April 23rd 2015.
All Money Market Dealers should submit bids through CBN S4 WEB INTERFACE between 9.00a.m and 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 22nd 2015.
Each bid must be in multiple of N1, 000 subject to a minimum of N10, 000. Authorized Money Market Dealers are allowed to submit multiple bids. A bid may be for authorized Money Market Dealers own account, Non – Money Market Dealers or interested members of the public. The result of the auction would be announced by 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, April 22, 2015. The Bank reserves the right to reject any bid
Allotment letters would be issued for successful bids on Thursday, April 23, 2015, while payment for the successful bids should be made to your account with Central Bank of Nigeria not later than 11.00am on Thursday; April 23rd 2015.
The Bank reserves the right to vary the amount on offer in line with market realities prevailing as at the period of auction of the Nigerian Treasury Bills.
Government Securities Office
Central Bank of Nigeria
Related Posts via Categories
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Public Display Exercise on the Draft Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Report on the Proposed Industrial Complex Project at JAMATA, Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Lokoja Local Government Area, Kogi State by Unicane Industries Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Establishment of an Operations Base at Abuloma in Port Harcourt Local Government Area, Rivers State
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for the Engagement of SIFMIS Consultant at Osun State and Local Governance Project (SLOGOR)
- Expression of Interest; Consultancy Services on State Integrated Financial Management Information System (SIFMIS) Pre-Implementation Training at Ondo State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
- Invitation for Tender; Appointment of a Developer for Development of the Joint Venture Agreements (JVAs) for Trailer Parks Along Federal Highways in Nigeria by Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 90km Obajana-Okeagbe 132KV DC Transmission Line and Associated Substations Facilities Project by Transmission Company of Nigeria
- Invitation for Bids; Design and Printing of Ecowas Newsletter (ECHOES)