101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
COMMISSION DE LA CEDEAO
TEL: (234 – 9)314-74 27 -9
(234 – 9) 314-74 27 – 9
FAX: (234 – 9) 314-76 46
(234 – 9) 314-30 05
Invitation for Bids
LCB N°: COM/W/LCB/2015
Design and Printing of Ecowas Newsletter (ECHOES)
(1) The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its budget intends to carry out the selection of eligible companies for the Design & Printing of ECOWAS Newsletter (ECHOES).
(2) The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Design & Printing of ECOWAS Newsletter (ECHOES).
(3) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Division of the Directorate of General Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Director, General Administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen thousand (15,000) Naira only.
(5) Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located in the Office of Commissioner, General Administration & Conference, 5 Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria
(6) Bids should be clearly marked ‘Design & Printing of ECOWAS Newsletter (ECHOES), Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Procurement Committee’ on or before 11.00 am on Thursday, September 10, 2015 at the latest and should clearly indicate Price, Specifications, Delivery and Validity Period.
(7) Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of One Hundred and Sixty Thousand Naira Only (N160,000.00).
(8) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 11.30 am at ECOWAS Commission, 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria.
This invitation for Bids is also published in the ECOWAS Website http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement/
Mr. Stephen NARTEY
Commissioner, General Administration and Conference