Body of Benchers Abuja, Nigeria
2015 Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Tender
The Body of Benchers wishes to Pre-qualify interested contractors and other services provider as follows:
- Furniture and Fittings
- Supply of Fighting Equipment’s
- Supply of Security Equipment
- Rehabilitation of Office.
- Acquisition of Non Tangible Assets
- Computer Software Acquisition
- Internet (Bandwidth)
- Other Capital Project
- Ceremonial Robe
- Supply of Office Stationaries/Computer Consumables
- Printing of Non Security Document
- Printing of Security Document
- Supply of Consumables.
- Drugs and Medical Supplies
- Uniforms & Other Clothing
- Maintenance and Other Services
- Maintenance of vehicle
- Maintenance of Office Furniture
- Maintenance of Office Building/ Residential Quarters
- Maintenance of Office & IT Equipment’s
- Maintenance of Plant & Generator
- Security Services.
- Cleaning and Fumigation Services.
- Supply of Motor Vehicles
- Staff Training
- Financial Consulting
- Legal Services
- Supply of Plant/Generator Fuel Cost (Diesel).
Prospective contractors shall possess the following pre-qualification document;
(a) Valid certificate of registration /incorporation, with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(b) For Limited Liability Companies, Memorandum and Article of Association.
(c) Current tax clearance certificate for the last (3) years; (2012-2014)
(d) Evidence of VAT registration certificate and Remittances for the past three (3) years (2012-2014).
(e) Audited financial statements for the past (3) years. (2012-2014)
(f) Current bank reference and statement of account for the last 12 months.
(g) Company’s profile which should include (1) names of current Directors as registered with CAC. (2) Names, qualification and experience of key personnel and (3) list of verifiable projects successfully executed in the immediate past three (3) years.
(h) Certificate of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004, issued by the Pensions Commission;
(i) For Consultancy Services, in addition to above requirements, toe firm is expected to show Certificate of Practice” from relevant Professional Body and up-to-date payment of Dues;
(j) A sworn affidavit indicating that;
- None of the Directors of the company has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud and financial impropriety.
- No officer of the Body of Benchers is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company
- The company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt,
(k) Details of equipment and plants;
(l) Evidence of involvement and experience in similar contract jobs; stating contract sums and showing evidence of award and duration of completion.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
Pre-qualification document should be enclosed in a sealed envelope marked “2015 PRE-QUALJFICATION” and must be returned to the office of the Head of Procurement, Body of Benchers, and Abuja, Nigeria on or before 25th May 2015 and addressed to:
Body of Benchers,
1913E Ganges Sheet, Maitama, Abuja.
All Pre- qualification envelopes will be opened on the 25th May, 2015. At 11:00am in the conference had of the secretariat
(a) Late submission will be rejected
(b) The advertisement for ‘pre-qualification to tender” shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of body of benchers, Abuja nor shall it entitle the tender to make any claim whatsoever and to seek indemnity from body of benchers by virtue of such tenderer having responded to this advert
(c) Pre-qualification bid should be very clear about the area of proven competence and interest