Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Ibadan North East Local Government
Invitation to Tender
The Ibadan North-East Local Government hereby invites Eligible Contractors to tender for:
1.(a) Construction of (4) four Units Bungalow/Block of Lock-up shops twelve (1.2.nos) at Jonku along Express Way.
(b) BEME for construction of R.C. open lined drain at the left Hand side of Ayo Craig Road.
(c) BEME for construction of R.C. open lined drain at the Right Hand side of Ayo Craig Road.
(d) BEME for construction of R.C. open lined drain at the Left hand side of Floreb Hotel Road.
(e) BEME for construction of R.C. open lined drain at the Right hand side of Floreb Hotel Road.
(f) Rehabilitation of 500KVA/11 Transformers at Beere Round About, Ibadan.
2. Interested contractor’s are to submit the following requirements:
(a) Copy of Certificate of Company Incorporation.
(b) Evidence of Registration as a contractor with the Ibadan North East Local Government.
(c) Details of projects of similar nature and volume executed within the last five (5) years.
(d) Details of personnel relevant to the proposed project.
(e) Equipment information, current status and owner.
(f) Three (3) years Tax Clearance certificate.
3. Bid documents for the project may be purchased at the office of the Head of the Local Government Administration, Ibadan North East Local Government Secretariat for a fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only (Certified Bank Draft) in the name of the Ibadan North East Local Government.
4. Closing date for the collection of bid documents is 5th September 2013.
MR. O. O. OKETOOTO
For: The Caretaker Chairman
Ibadan North-East Local Government, Iwo Road, Ibadan.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.