Invitation to Participate in the Pre-Qualification Tendering Exercise for Capital Projects, Equipment/Supplies and Installation at University Teaching Hospital, Otukpo
University Teaching Hospital, Otukpo
C/O Presidential Committee for the Establishment of Teaching Hospital, Otukpo, for the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (C/O National Universities Commission) P.M.B. 237, Garki, Abuja
Invitation to Participate in the Pre-Qualification Tendering Exercise for Capital Projects, Equipment/Supplies and Installation
The Presidential Committee for the Establishment of Teaching Hospital, Otukpo, for the University of Agriculture, Makurdi, intends to engage the services of interested, competent and reliable Contractors/Suppliers to express interest in providing related services for the execution of the Special Presidential projects as listed below, at the Otukpo Campus of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
- Procurement and installation of Specialized
- Hospital Equipment Lot 1
- Procurement of Office Furniture Lot 2
- Procurement of Office Equipment Lot 3
- Procurement of Security Equipment Lot 4
2 (B) Works
- Construction of Perimeter Walls, Gate-house and Gate Lot 5
- Construction of Roads/Drainages/ Landscape/Walkways Lot 6
- Water Supply and Associated reticulation Lot 7
- Electricity supply Network/Street (security) Lights and
Associated works Lot 8
5. Construction of Teaching Hospital Complex Lot 9
3. Scope of Work
Details of the scope of Work shall be provided in the Tenders documents to be made available to successful prequalified Contractors/Suppliers.
4. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested companies shall forward copies of the following documents and all originals are to be made available for sighting during the Tenders opening.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years expiring 31st December 2013.
- Evidence of registration with the National Pension Commission and up to date remittances of employees’ contributory pension funds.
- Evidence of ITF contribution, in compliance with ITF Amendment Act, 2011.
- Up to date evidence of Annual returns with CAC, (and note that due diligence could be conducted).
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years,(ending December 2013) prepared by a Chartered Accounting firm.
- Bank reference from reputable Nigerian bank and Statements of Account for the last 12 months.
- List of verifiable documents (i.e evidences of Contract Awards and Completion Certificates), evidences of similar jobs which were successfully executed within the last three (3) years.
- Sworn Affidavit in line with the provisions of Part iv Section 16 and Section 6 (c, e and f) of the PPA 2007.
- Additional Pre-Qualification Requirements
All interested companies bidding for WORKS must in addition to the above general requirements provide the following:
- List of equipment to be used for the project and their locations. State whether the equipment are leased or owned.
- Evidence of Company’s current registration with relevant regulatory body as applicable.
- Company’s profile showing list of key personnel/ officers to be attached to the projects stating their roles, designations, qualifications and experiences. Enclose endorsed photocopies of professional certificates of the respective officers where applicable.
- Collection of Tender Documents
Successful prequalified Contractors/Suppliers shall collect Tender Documents from office of the Administrative Secretary, Presidential Committee for the Establishment of Teaching Hospital, Otukpo,c/o National Universities Commission Secretariat, Maitama, Abuja (FCT), upon the presentation of evidence of payment of nonrefundable Tender Fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only) for each project to the Treasury of NUC (1st Floor) NUC Secretariat, Maitama, Abuja.
The Technical bid should be sealed and labelled “Technical Bid” as appropriate, and indicating the names of the projects. The document(s) is/are to be dropped in the Tender Box at the Administrative Secretary, Presidential Committee for the Establishment of Teaching Hospital, Otukpo, for the University of Agriculture, Makurdi
c/o National Universities Commission Secretariat Maitama, Abuja (FCT).
Not later than 12.00 noon of Tuesday, 26th August, 2014. The representative of the bidding companies and Non-Governmental Organisations are invited to witness the opening of the tenders on the same day, at 12.00 noon in Idris Abdulkadir Auditorium, NUC Secretariat, Maitama, Abuja
- All documents should be arranged in serial order as advertised.
- The representatives of the companies and Non-Governmental Organisation are invited to witness.
- The opening of the documents shall be on the same day at 12.00 noon.
- Expression of interest by an applicant should not be in more than one Lot under Works.
- No Bidder shall be expected to tender for more than two projects.
- Violation of (iii) and (iv) above attracts disqualification.
Administrative Secretary, for
Presidential Committee for the Establishment of University Teaching Hospital, Otukpo, for the University of Agriculture, Makurdi
c/o National Universities Commission
P.M.B. 237, Garki, Abuja