Invitation for Pre-qualification of Contractors to Tender at Borno State Millennium Development Goals -Conditional Grants Scheme (MPGs-CGS)
Borno State Millennium Development Goals -Conditional Grants Scheme (MPGs-CGS)
Invitation for Pre-qualification of Contractors to Tender for the Borno State Millennium Development Goals-Conditional Grants Scheme (MDGs-CGS) 2013 Projects to State and Local Governments.
The Borno State Millennium Development Goals (MDG’s)- Conditional Grants Scheme(CGS) Project Support Unit Office (PSU), wishes to invited interested and qualified contractors to submit their applications for Pre-qualification in the execution of projects under the 2013 Conditional Grants Scheme to State and Local Governments (LGAs) include: Magumari, Nganzal, Kwaya Kusar, Bayo, Konduga and Ngala.
Project Areas State Track:
- Water and Sanitation
- Drilling of motorized boreholes at various locations in the State.
i. Motorized boreholes (North and Central Senatorial Districts)
- Drilling of Free flow boreholes (North and Central)
- Motorized boreholes (South Senatorial District)
- Primary Health Care
- Construction of Basic Health Centers (BHCs)
- Yazza BHC (Damboa LGA)
- Hyera BHC (Hawul LGA)
- Dala Malari BHC (Jere LGA)
- Construction of drainage at General Hospital, Ngoshe
- Supply of Hospital Equipment
- Supply of Drugs
- Procurement of Ambulances for PHCs
- Procurement of therapeutic food for mothers and children, nutritional supplement, delivery packs and anti-malaria drugs
Project Areas LGA Track:
- Construction of Classrooms
- Rehabilitation of Classrooms
- Supply of school furniture and instructional materials
- Construction of Primary Healthcare Centers (PHCs) and Basic Health Centres (BHCs)
- Rehabilitation of PHCs and BHCs
- Procurement of drugs and medical equipment to PHCs and BHCs
Water and Sanitation
- Drilling of motorized and hand pump boreholes
- Construction of VIP latrines
Pre-qualification Requirement for State and LGA Track
- Evidence of incorporation of the company.
- Copy of Memo and Article of Association (where applicable)
- Evidence of Registration with Borno State Government as Contractor
- Evidence of similar jobs executed
- VAT registration
- Verification of address giving names of contract persons
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Financial Capabilities/Bankers references
Application must be in sealed envelope marked pre-qualification for MGS-CGS Project addressed to:
The Focal Officer,
Project Support Unit (PSU),
Borno State MDGs-CGS,
Off Lagos Street,
All the pre-qualification documents are to be signed and submitted on or before 11th June 2014.
Only prequalified contractors will be invited to tender.
Borno State MDGs-CGS